Mar 27, 2019
did anybody else have any problems with the car dealer? when I got the first pick of cars that warren buys you. I did a trade in for a different car but the car that's 100 grand keeps acting up and I had to go with the yellow porch. what's up with that 100 grand car?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
is just that dosent give me milf vives
I know, i tried to make her looks older, it's almost impossible honestly or i don't know how to do it, but i think it depends of the artstyle of each person, it seems "milf" or "mature" or "female mature" on prompts are useless words, same with "1woman", it doesn't make any difference with "1girl".

i'll try later with other checkpoints models/artstyles using the same prompts.

Reactions: jaredforks

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
She looks great. About a 3D art from Iemen and Bob the Constructor?
After thinking the meaning of "Iemen", now i get it. :ROFLMAO:

Yep, i'll try for sure, probably laughing my ass off, but if someone had the audacity to make a model in CivitAI for Caneta Azul, why not for our marvelous Ieh Meh? :ROFLMAO:

German deserves a mention too, or should i say "Arno"? :ROFLMAO:

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
After thinking the meaning of "Iemen", now i get it. :ROFLMAO:

Yep, i'll try for sure, probably laughing my ass off, but if someone had the audacity to make a model in CivitAI for Caneta Azul, why not for our marvelous Ieh Meh? :ROFLMAO:

German deserves a mention too, or should i say "Arno"? :ROFLMAO:
"Arno" is such a great idea, make a art of our dear German guy driving some "Astrinha".

Anyway, good luck and beware the city of Cupekeno.

Reactions: Birulei

F88hyder

Jul 17, 2017
Is there any news about Chloe? Will we get the implementation of this quest line in this version or will we have to wait for the second part of the game? :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: coolgunboy

12Oppaistle

Nov 4, 2020
I would bet money bon is gonna delay again, at the very least a day, and then i would double down that this release is gonna be so buggy its unplayable.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes