Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
Holy fuck I had not checked this game thread in over a year how the fuck has there been little to no progress damn scammer of the net really do got all his subs by the balls providing minimal effort and raking in most of the rewards

Reactions: StreamSteam

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
I just want to see if I've found all of them but can anyone list off all the events you can do with Amy, Laura, Maria, Sarah and Lucy in the house (the second one) and around the city? Please say the location, the time, and which days you can do which events.

ggampi

Apr 25, 2018
can someone send doctor to beggar in spain? we need to help that "someone similar to human being". half year of forced
punitive psychiatry i bet will help get rid of his mental troubles... imaginary covid is dangerous u know!

Reactions: StreamSteam

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
In October game well be FINISH and start part 2 work he say -_- yeeeeesssss .... in 2077 year maybe ...
One of the reasons why I don’t pay for "AIR", but prefer to support developers with FINISHED (or which are (obviously) quickly updated in Steam as early access +- )... but what’s the point of paying such a person every month, if only one can hear only reservations... terrible attitude towards those who supports you X_X...

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
If not middle of the night Sunday/Monday, then I bet he'll wait until the 1st day of October in order to secure another month of Patreon money.
I was so young. So naive. I know Beggar sucks, but I think he's managed to outdo himself this time :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Hardrokker78

Oct 27, 2019
It is up to everyone to believe what they want about BoN's excuses for delay his game. If people here are making fun of him, be upset on him.. It is only BoN's own fault. But what users have be share from BoN's discord channel, patreon site.. it is just same excuses every time year after year for delay his game...

Last edited:

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
When Beggar deletes his last post it can mean two things; One, that he uploads a post explaining that BLA BLA BLA BLA the update is postponed again or that in a matter of a few days he finally publishes the update. Either that, or that he says a date for the next release....

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
When Beggar deletes his last post it can mean two things; One, that he uploads a post explaining that BLA BLA BLA BLA the update is postponed again or that in a matter of a few days he finally publishes the update. Either that, or that he says a date for the next release....
Well he didnt set a release date last post so SURELY he cant delay a non-existent deadline. That would break the fabric of reality!

Surely its the update now. Copium

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes