KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
It is my first time play this game should I play it with unofficial bug fix?, I dont know how buggy this game is cus I want to play any game I first play as vanilla as possible but if bug is make me can't progress story that is another story.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
It is my first time play this game should I play it with unofficial bug fix?, I dont know how buggy this game is cus I want to play any game I first play as vanilla as possible but if bug is make me can't progress story that is another story.
From what I understand (I haven't played it in years), the game is unplayable without the Unofficial Bug Fix.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I think I may leave this thread/game soon. Are there any other adult game here without mods that has thick/big butt women. Does not matter if it is with Renpy, Unity (preferred), RPGMV, but not Unreal as I have no experience really in that engine besides cheat engine hacking. Please pm/dm me if anyone has any recommendations. As this is out of scope of the thread.

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
Actually that is only the half truth the full delay history of 0.94 is:
23 Apr < 30 Apr < Sometime in May < End of June < 16 Aug < 1 Sep < 9 Sep < 10 Sep < 17 Sep < Ready when done
So he makes 10 delays for 1 update and this is maybe not even the last.

And btw thanks to BootyxAssassin i noticed that he made big promise that we should get by now the complete version of MNL Revamps Revamp & he will work already on MNL 2! but what did we get instead ? not even update 0.94 :ROFLMAO: Beg is a frkn disgrace.
View attachment 2938838
My New Life 2 in 2030

• Sad
Reactions: StreamSteam

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
I think I may leave this thread/game soon. Are there any other adult game here without mods that has thick/big butt women. Does not matter if it is with Renpy, Unity (preferred), RPGMV, but not Unreal as I have no experience really in that engine besides cheat engine hacking. Please pm/dm me if anyone has any recommendations. As this is out of scope of the thread.
Well, at some point you were going to get tired of this game and all its bugs, I really appreciate that you took the time to fix them and even make cheats to make the game easier for us, thank you so much.
And about the games, it's difficult, not many have bodies as thick as this that need cheats, sorry

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Well, at some point you were going to get tired of this game and all its bugs, I really appreciate that you took the time to fix them and even make cheats to make the game easier for us, thank you so much.
And about the games, it's difficult, not many have bodies as thick as this that need cheats, sorry
I also was looking for a good while now but never found any to my liking. It is true, many kinda thick ones dont need mods/cheats. But, it doesn't have to be thick women like this but quality animations and good story. I feel I might chill on adult mods and focus on making some animation to improve my very low 3D modeling and animation skills in the mean time. Thanks though (y)

Also I will update the game for this update, but might not for the next one as that may be year/s from now. The original plan was to fix all bugs when this game was promised to be completed since Dec 2022. I thought a little bit longer as the the dev promises some months more but each deadline it is getting worst. I think this game will go on for at least Dec 2024/2025 or who knows, I go as far as to say, it may be abandoned(chance). Why? Each update the bugs are getting worst and worst, and I highly doubt the dev has any recording of the bugs. This game has way more bugs than the original and people can say what; the main reason for this revamp was the dev just couldnt handle the bugs in the original as he let it piled up. So I can only imagine (wrong or right) his mindset to tackle this revamp bugs.
Nevertheless, I will update when this updates comes out, as I have nothing better to do until the release of starfield dev mod kit hopefully soon :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
So I deleted the game like 2 months ago and reinstalled it just now, my saves aren't completely gone, right? Because they aren't in the game

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Emmm i'm spanish and... i feel offended, but i know it's a bit true to be honest, not in my case,i'm tattoo artist and i work almost 16 hours a day, but i'm always complaining about this spanish behaviour, but its just the 30% of the spanish population
the forum has general rules that we tend to forget or not bother following them, because when we have an opinion we dont think we are offending, since the comment might have not being made with malice, however, the mistake was generalizing to all spanish people, rather than keeping it to the subjet.
Being lazy is a condition of the self, nothing to do with what your race, religion or believes are.
I can only apologies on behalf of the forum peeps.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I think I may leave this thread/game soon.
I think that your willingness to fix the bugs in this game has indirectly saved BOTNs ass multiple times. Your fixes probably have prevented a lot of his supporters from going insane from all the bugs - which probably helped him keep many of his supporters from leaving. I honestly would not have minded if you stopped fixing this game a long time ago. Would have been a nice kick in the balls for BOTN.
You can rest easy knowing that people respect you more than they respect BOTN.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I think that your willingness to fix the bugs in this game has indirectly saved BOTNs ass multiple times. Your fixes probably have prevented a lot of his supporters from going insane from all the bugs - which probably helped him keep many of his supporters from leaving. I honestly would not have minded if you stopped fixing this game a long time ago. Would have been a nice kick in the balls for BOTN.
You can rest easy knowing that people respect you more than they respect BOTN.
Thanks for the kind words my g. I think stopping bug fixing would definitely a big blow to BoN and I totally agree with you. But Im rather sure someone else will pop up and start fixing the bugs anyway, so BoN will never learn in my opinion. You already see it in the thread from time to time. But hey, we will never know for sure unless I stop right :sneaky:.

But seriously, I dont mind fixing the bugs and stuff as I already have templates to fix them quickly. I just dont like the fact that BoN just plainly dont care anymore. Maybe the bugfixing is part of that and I need to stop. Like the statement about "Your fixes probably have prevented a lot of his supporters from going insane from all the bugs" boils me when I see his patreon agreeing with his stupid excuses and allowing his behavior and not pushing him to fix his shit by saying stuff like "We have to go elsewhere on a pirate site to get fixes, why dont you fix your shit".

Last edited:

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Mmm, let me see, Life of p, Alan wake 2, lords of the fallen, Spiderman 2
Yeah this is doomed boys, the list is still going until the Next year

This gives me yandere dev vibes, but that guy at least do streaming to entertain the people at least

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
So I deleted the game like 2 months ago and reinstalled it just now, my saves aren't completely gone, right? Because they aren't in the game
The save files are stored in the game's folder (My New Life Revamp/www/save). So if you deleted the folder, yes your saves are gone. All RPGM programs store their games save files there, when downloading an update you have to manually move your save(s) from the old version to the new one, though just move your actual save(s) and don't overwrite the others.

Reactions: Dfgjjkl
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes