Strikerz666

Oct 25, 2023
Anyone know how you improve your knowledge for culture, fashion and stuff in the new mode, I remember there was pickup at newsstands but now see them this time through, am I just not far enough in yet or is there a new way to get it?

pomito

Oct 24, 2023
Oh jesus shut the fuck up.Everybody here can pay him if they want to.But dev is lazy and greedy.Why should we give money to someone who doesn't keep his promises to his patrons? Why should we give money to a man who reveals tons of bugs in every update? Why should we give money to a man who doesn't value his own game? What you said was valid 4-5 years ago.Stop coming here and licking beggar's asshole every time in your comments.Also, the only reason why Beggar did not abandon this game because he is greedy for money. This game should've finished at least 3 years ago, 2. or a 3rd version was supposed to come. You're probably either a new member or a fool who loves the taste of a beggar's asshole.
I know you’re hurt because beggar hurt your heart, but let me tell you that it’s not the only game, and you’re not the first user that hurt because their game did not end

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
I know you’re hurt because beggar hurt your heart, but let me tell you that it’s not the only game, and you’re not the first user that hurt because their game did not end
Why would someone I don't know hurt me? Oh yes, there is something that bothers me. That is Beggar making money from idiots like you.You cannot distinguish the difference between the game and the greed of the developer.No matter what we say, as long as there are people as stupid as you, there will be people who will take advantage of your stupidity. That's all my comment.Good luck with your life,pal.

Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
Is it normal to just have Daisy and Beth unlock to have fun with ? I'm after I choose the gang, in the new house, and I have no one else from school. No Brenda, no Carol, no Jason, no Sandra, no Nadine and Pam, and just Ms Taylor and Turner. Did I missed something ? Can somene help me ?

Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
Is it normal to just have Daisy and Beth unlock to have fun with ? I'm after I choose the gang, in the new house, and I have no one else from school. No Brenda, no Carol, no Jason, no Sandra, no Nadine and Pam, and just Ms Taylor and Turner. Did I missed something ? Can somene help me ?
Someone ?

Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
a ver si suben un parche que areg

Jason and Nadia don't appear to me, pan does but it doesn't let me continue with her story and the rest does appear but the trios that it says appear in the guide only daisy and beth appear, not the ones they include Laura with the family
But how having Sandra, Carol, teachers story ? Because when I'im at school nothing happen

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Symphony of the Night i think i have encountered two bugs:

1. When entering Jason's house to meet his mother no one is inside so i can't ho any further with Jason's story(last thing i remember is that in the changing room i saw the gay stuff);

2. During Warren's quest to find the laptop when i go inside Lucy's bedroom it takes me back to the living room and when the timer stops it won't trigger the dialogue so i can hide in the bedroom;

Here's my save if you can figure out what it's wrong

Reactions: davesylar

DGun23

May 17, 2018
I manage to did it using the cheat mod, just freeze and unfreeze the timer and it will be fixed.
I tried it doesn't work. If you followed a specific path/flow or used unfreeze-freeze at a particular time, please elaborate. Like did you do it while timer was still running or when the timer ran out and nothing happened.

Reactions: horo portto

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Symphony of the Night

Can you tell me if this part is still necessary for me to proceed with the Main quest?

-On Page 37 of the strategy guide check "Note"

*Attached all required screenshot for it as well.
* I am using the 0.89 Walkthrough linked on the game's main page

Please help man. I really don't want to do the dating minigame :cry:

Geraldgemak

Oct 24, 2018
I don't know if it's normal at first, but I'm playing from scratch because I made the mistake of not going straight to the school missions. Now when I reset I played a little and even the part where I have to run to avoid being late for school doesn't show the objective in the book screen I click on the "?" and nothing appears, I just wanted to know if this is normal, the only thing I did differently was Skip the initial scene, can anyone help me?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes