Zenovar

Mar 18, 2023
If you not familiar with the thread, read through a bit also here. Give the dev a chance to fix his game and not contribute to the mess it currently is. Ultimately it is up to you.
Yeah, although the intentions are very nice—considering the state of all the updates it is clear the creator is fine with releasing a broken mess. I can only imagine it is because "someone else will fix it".
I've also made personal fixes when I tried to play it before, and seeing new bugs introduced in many places that doesn't even have content changes, and old bugs never being fixed etc... it's just too much.

I think it has become clear that releasing community bugfix patches actively harms the game because of the creator's disposition, both for paying customers, free users, and pirates. He really needs to be "taught" by said paying customers that it's simply not okay to repeatedly release absolutely broken and unplayable builds that he never even properly fixes. The best way to do that IMO, is for all of us to be unable to "just fix it with the community patch" and have to vote with their wallet.

I have more faith in them doing that when they don't get an easy-fix bugfix patch :KEK:

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I mean, I can just let Beggar do it to. *shrugs* Didn't think it was that serious.
If when I get around to playing it, and it's an issue for me, I'll fix it for myself. If there is no public fix, I'll share mine, if there is, that's cool too.

Reactions: soyjari

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I thought I'd never ask something, but asking now, what should i find her? Is it a bug? It's after MC sleeps with Lucy when in the night before, he jerks off until he cums on Lucy's ass. Some people say that it's only necessary to get out of your home, others said that you should go to the upstairs bathroom, but nothing really happens.

Ps: I'm playing the 0.93 version.

Captura de tela 2023-10-25 181225.png

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I thought I'd never ask something, but asking now, what should i find her? Is it a bug? It's after MC sleeps with Lucy when in the night before, he jerks off until he cums on Lucy's ass. Some people say that it's only necessary to get out of your home, others said that you should go to the upstairs bathroom, but nothing really happens.

Ps: I'm playing the 0.93 version.

View attachment 3034052
If memory serves right I believe that she wait for you in the garage on mornings. You can always check the youtube walkthrough, it basically shows you where to go

Reactions: ganzback

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
What's the bug? I've got this version but I haven't had time to really play it. I make personal fixes/edits for School of Lust, pretty sure I could do a quick bugfix while I'm doing random shit.
Symphony of the Night did pretty much all the work until now and made a great decision, imo, to finally do nothing. People fixing stuff in the game or adding new things aren't getting paid for it. It's cool to be a fan and get engaged, but where's the dev in all this? He earns money with you guys much more than you think. By fixing and improving everything, you're pretty much just enslaving yourself to some pre-made stuff from another game, which in this case is TK17. I'm pretty sure Beggar is hanging around on the forum, watching everyone else do the hard work he's supposed to do. Good life.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Yeah, although the intentions are very nice—considering the state of all the updates it is clear the creator is fine with releasing a broken mess. I can only imagine it is because "someone else will fix it".
I've also made personal fixes when I tried to play it before, and seeing new bugs introduced in many places that doesn't even have content changes, and old bugs never being fixed etc... it's just too much.

I think it has become clear that releasing community bugfix patches actively harms the game because of the creator's disposition, both for paying customers, free users, and pirates. He really needs to be "taught" by said paying customers that it's simply not okay to repeatedly release absolutely broken and unplayable builds that he never even properly fixes. The best way to do that IMO, is for all of us to be unable to "just fix it with the community patch" and have to vote with their wallet.

I have more faith in them doing that when they don't get an easy-fix bugfix patch :KEK:
Symphony of the Night did pretty much all the work until now and made a great decision, imo, to finally do nothing. People fixing stuff in the game or adding new things aren't getting paid for it. It's cool to be a fan and get engaged, but where's the dev in all this? He earns money with you guys much more than you think. By fixing and improving everything, you're pretty much just enslaving yourself to some pre-made stuff from another game, which in this case is TK17. I'm pretty sure Beggar is hanging around on the forum, watching everyone else do the hard work he's supposed to do. Good life.

Exactly, Im pretty sure Beggar (Violent_Mussel on f95) monitors this thread like a hawk. His patreons come here first thing to check for fixes. Making fixes for the game is why the dev can delay and behave poorly. It doesnt/never matter of money tbh, well to me especially. I could care less for that, my career will solidify me in that aspect anyway. But Im sure it does to beggar, HINT.

Anyone following this game knows the dev is terrible. I dont have to spell that out. The base game is a complete mess and the dev got real lazy. The kind of bugs and issues, nobody at this level should be making them kind of mistake. What makes it difficult is at each updates the same bug fixed before, have to be fixed again + the many added in the update. This is ridiculous. If people aint choose to forcing the dev to make fixes, I can guarantee it will only get worst. Even when someone else make fixes, it still will get worst, in fact more worst. If you guys cant see that, wow, sad indeed.

Who knows, next update might be 1yr from now because patrons get fixes here and dont complain but praise the dev. Thats is why Im hoping no one make fixes. But someone might pop up and make fixes and all this goes down the drain and they might not be able to keep up because the dev willl continue his ways and it WILL GET WORST.

Last edited:

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
If memory serves right I believe that she wait for you in the garage on mornings. You can always check the youtube walkthrough, it basically shows you where to go
Nope, it doesn't work for me, she appears at 8:00 a.m next to the front door, but when i talk to her and i pick her to her work, he stays at the same place and the hour doesn't pass.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Nope, it doesn't work for me, she appears at 8:00 a.m next to the front door, but when i talk to her and i pick her to her work, he stays at the same place and the hour doesn't pass.
Not front door, in garage I believe at 7am or 9am, cant rem. You can always send me a save and I will check. But pm/dm me it.

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
you need complete more mission in the school, the problem, in one moment, they say you need to focu in the family, but the next family mission is bugged, is the laptop mission, so the game cant be completed for this.
It says "Do not forget the institute" and on the institute profile it says "Attend History Classes"? Family not mentioned. I got the stuff off of Lucy's computer.

Reactions: Achuanboo

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
I play the game with a German translation and have these errors. Can someone help me?
What folder are the pictures in?

Jossop

Jul 9, 2017
Read the book face, for history teacher, i have complete, pam, nadine, sandra, math teacher, art teacher, and chemistry teacher.
I dont complete yet jason mom, phil mom, carol (is bugged).
But still say i need comlete more mission, if i dont bad rememnber in past update is before you help daisy, but a i can be wrong.
I only advace with history teacher until the parte when the character say that he maybe need focus in the family o the class, this say when visit her in his home.
I'm talking about the general school plotline. I'm at the point after doing the first gym class event where you need to attend history class. Normally there's a pop quiz but that isn't showing up. I can't check the history teacher on book of faces. They aren't even an option yet.

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
Bugs (in the first hours of the game), some of which can lead to a softlock! (In short, version 94 is very NOT stable, and (for me personally) with questionable changes in appearance, I did NOT like how SOME of the teachers changed -_- )...
1)The slightly open door to my sister's room is NOT a critical bug...
View attachment 3029768
2)When leaving home, you are TAUGHT to use a smartphone -_- (to do this you must press a key on the keyboard), BUT if you open PHONE from INVENTORY, you will get this effect, funny of course, BUT this is a CRITICAL BUG! =softlock
View attachment 3029771
3)When crossing the territory, on our way, right in the CENTER of the road, there is some kind of BLACK SQUARE (you can go around it on the sides, but in the center it does not allow you to approach), NOT a critical bug.
View attachment 3029772
4)Every time during a) Opening the SMARTPHONE, b) Quick transition using the bus, etc., the hero changes into his REGULAR CLOTHING... not a critical bug.
View attachment 3029774
5)The photo of the teacher at the beginning is not displayed correctly (hello scene) (it is mixed up and instead of the photo of the MUSIC TEACHER we see the photo of the ART TEACHER)... the art teacher also speaks (in 50% of cases in Italian), although the language is ENGLISH, but it feels like She French -_- ....not a critical bug.
View attachment 3029777 View attachment 3029778
6)The smartphone will still display the old images (and I like the math teacher better in the old version -_-).... NOT a critical bug... (though CHANGING APPEARANCE, for me this is a STEP BACK -_-). ..
View attachment 3029788 View attachment 3029789
7)If you go up in this direction (EARLY!), then a cut-scene will start where you, together with a classmate, BUY A CAR for 20K $ then take it to the WORKSHOP... as if you work there and know the student well.... However, not depending on how much money you have in your pocket... THIS IS A CRITICAL BUG that triggers an event earlier than necessary... I think you need to finish the work in the CAR WORKSHOP BEFORE this moment....o_O
View attachment 3029800
8)At the ART teacher's house, the hero's name changes to ABRA KADABRU -_- Not a critical bug (but that's not what I called him 8\)
View attachment 3029802
9)A terrible quest that can DESTROY the game -_- The timer saves you in the first case (you are rewinded to the starting point), a) If you enter this location, YOU will not be able to leave it and you need to wait for it to be thrown back to the starting point... b) IF you have a quest with a girl (who stole money, I don’t remember her name, like SANDRA?) and you TALKED to a street dealer BEFORE you found the right apartment, then congratulations on your softlock, because the game will be THINK that you have completed the QUEST and you will run in 3 meters and there will be no timer because of which you will need to LOAD. - NOT STABLE and critical bug.
View attachment 3029805
10)Not so much a BUG as a strange moment... if my memory serves me right, then this is a girl who is not confident in herself and we help her, then she changes her appearance (hairstyle, etc.) we run and get her things... I remember that in the OLD version there was progress with her, here after searching for things she just stands on the street and that’s the END... what nonsense -_- (but I could be wrong and maybe it’s not her)....
View attachment 3029812
11)At one moment, the SISTER(s) are in two places at the same time... the younger one is in her room and in the CORNER of the swimming pool... and the older one is in the KITCHEN and in the bathroom... a strange moment, but it can be called a BUG, because the one is in the POOL does not react to the hero.... NOT a critical bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
12)The librarian (apparently) has problems with her head because every time she forgets us and asks what our names are -_- and asks us to find 5 books around the SCHOOL (but we seem to be at the INSTITUTE? ) after which they just drink COFFEE and repeat... .e. it does NOT carry any value, as if it was NOT completed....- Not a critical bug (because it doesn’t lead ANYWHERE -_- )Don't waste your time on it...o_O
View attachment 3029839
13)But this moment (helping the stepmother's sister) is VERY controversial (in the previous version it was a BUG that caused SOFTLOCK!)... if we lifted MORE than one box at a time, then the game still thought that we had ONE BOX on our hands... this could have caused a problem... in this version it did not cause a bug, but I advise you to transfer one box at a time (because it works 50 to 50)....
View attachment 3029841 View attachment 3029842
14) BEST HandJob ever ^_^
View attachment 3030113
And that's not all I could find, but it's enough to say that the game is BROKEN... is the author intentionally creating this situation? He likes it? Maybe he's a masachist, but we don't know? This is the case when the OLD VERSION works BETTER... and I will even say more - the FIRST!!!! the version before REMAK, in my opinion, is better and more logical and (almost) complete... there are a lot of nuances in this game...
FOR EXAMPLE - THE HERO often says - I NEED TO IMPROVE MY STEALTH SKILL.... -_- HOW? FOR WHAT? If in the previous game this made sense and even a QUEST was built, then here it simply makes no sense, although the one who taught STEALTH seems to be related to BEES (from the same clan)....
Obviously, we did not expect such progress for almost HALF of the year -_-
There is a little game on my bug

Roktah

Jan 2, 2018
Thank you. But it does not work. Time ends and nothing happens even with your save.
Do you know if the game breaks a lot if I skip it with the save editor?
i skipped the mission with the save editor. it was the only mission i needed to skip. the downside is that you get your first car during that mission, which i can't now, whenever a car is required a black one appears but i can't use it outside of required content, with sotn's teleport its nott really an issue though.

Jan 5, 2023
Im stuck here too. Solutions anyone?
anyone please help,im stuck at go to school on School Quest..
im just finish saving triad lady using taser on lady x..
when i go to school nothing happen
After the Chinese mafia mission the mission says go to school but nothing happens, does anyone know what to do?
I am also stuck on this. Done the chinatown triad pub mission for the black van but now it says go to school and nothing happens. Is this fixable?

NTRX18

May 6, 2017
I'm talking about the general school plotline. I'm at the point after doing the first gym class event where you need to attend history class. Normally there's a pop quiz but that isn't showing up. I can't check the history teacher on book of faces. They aren't even an option yet.
IN that case i cant help you men, i¿the only critical bug i recibe was this we are talking now, the only condicion i recive in the school is speak with all the theacher firts, meaby you need advance with jet history if you havent.

Jossop

Jul 9, 2017
IN that case i cant help you men, i¿the only critical bug i recibe was this we are talking now, the only condicion i recive in the school is speak with all the theacher firts, meaby you need advance with jet history if you havent.
After meeting all the teachers and then getting the gym pool event, did the school questline not become "attend history class"?

kokalan1

Dec 26, 2019
Hi can someone help my out in the Lucy House quest with Warren when the time run out to find the Laptop Lucy never came. When she go back home you must hide and finish the quest but Lucky never come home so i am stuck in the house and not official Game Over :(

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes