mamm0n

Jan 8, 2018
had the same problem and had to edit the save file to skip the quest. was lucky that it didn't brick the game i guess. apart from the fact that i can't buy a car its worked out fine. for the quests that require a car a black car is always generated.

saveeditonline-->upload system.json from the data folder----> upload the save file from right before you talk to warren in front of his house---> increase the mainquest count by 1. back up your save file in case it doesn't work.

i also had the issue that all images from the pussy fights were missing and had to install the missing images patch or i couldn't continue, you might have to do that as well. also stay away from the hornets garage. that should be all the issues i had all in all a lot less bugs than i expected from beggar.
helped me, thanks

NTRX18

May 6, 2017
So was there ever a fix for the damn history classes?
you need complete more mission in the school, the problem, in one moment, they say you need to focu in the family, but the next family mission is bugged, is the laptop mission, so the game cant be completed for this.

Ryuk

May 16, 2017
this is my saved before, if you sleep you will appear that mission
Thank you. But it does not work. Time ends and nothing happens even with your save.
Do you know if the game breaks a lot if I skip it with the save editor?

NTRX18

May 6, 2017
For the moment the laptop bug, is the most important, because you cant continue the game with this bug, now all we need to do is wait if someone can fix o wait for beggar fix.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
For the moment the laptop bug, is the most important, because you cant continue the game with this bug, now all we need to do is wait if someone can fix o wait for beggar fix.
What's the bug? I've got this version but I haven't had time to really play it. I make personal fixes/edits for School of Lust, pretty sure I could do a quick bugfix while I'm doing random shit.

raggiee

Apr 28, 2020
Got stuck just after the Police interrogation where you have to pick 1 gang, no Dad event triggered where he tries to kill you. Stuck with "Go to Hornet Pub" since that's the one I picked

ZANDER86

Jan 22, 2018
here's how to fix the librarian girl,
first of all, u need to do the same quest about 5 to 7 times to activate 1st scene
but unfortunately when u reach the required variables to open the interactive scene
It bugged at the licking scene, so u just need to do it only 1 time then download rpgmaker
and load ur save, here are the screen shots. change the variable to 20 then save ur file
PS: DO NOT change any other Variables or the game maybe bugged or u will be missing some scenes

View attachment 3032874

View attachment 3032878
Thank you for this, jus to ask have you figure out how to resolve the Popular girls issue. Ie you are popular, they are interested by the sex scenes don't start?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
What's the bug? I've got this version but I haven't had time to really play it. I make personal fixes/edits for School of Lust, pretty sure I could do a quick bugfix while I'm doing random shit.

If you not familiar with the thread, read through a bit also here. Give the dev a chance to fix his game and not contribute to the mess it currently is. Ultimately it is up to you.

NTRX18

May 6, 2017
the bug basicaly is a not trigger a event, in the mission we say you have timer, when the timer is 0 a event happen, the problem the event dont happen and the caracter stay free in close space and you dont have more option than relaod a old save.

Reactions: soyjari

Jossop

Jul 9, 2017
you need complete more mission in the school, the problem, in one moment, they say you need to focu in the family, but the next family mission is bugged, is the laptop mission, so the game cant be completed for this.
What do you mean do more missions in the school? I got to the point where the main quest said I needed to focus on the school, the next school mission was the history class which isn't triggering even at 10/10 on history. I cannot do any more of the main story without going to history.

gonfreaks

Sep 10, 2018
guys maybe that was earlier, but i dont find it, so i have the quest for copy of maria's keys. Question is i already have it, and purse to finsh this quest is nowhere, so i stuck in the time loop. Any good ideas welcome pls.

NTRX18

May 6, 2017
What do you mean do more missions in the school? I got to the point where the main quest said I needed to focus on the school, the next school mission was the history class which isn't triggering even at 10/10 on history. I cannot do any more of the main story without going to history.
Read the book face, for history teacher, i have complete, pam, nadine, sandra, math teacher, art teacher, and chemistry teacher.
I dont complete yet jason mom, phil mom, carol (is bugged).
But still say i need comlete more mission, if i dont bad rememnber in past update is before you help daisy, but a i can be wrong.
I only advace with history teacher until the parte when the character say that he maybe need focus in the family o the class, this say when visit her in his home.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes