opolus

Nov 1, 2017
anyone please help,im stuck at go to school on School Quest..

im just finish saving triad lady using taser on lady x..

when i go to school nothing happen

Im stuck here too. Solutions anyone?
I am also stuck on this. Done the chinatown triad pub mission for the black van but now it says go to school and nothing happens. Is this fixable?
I have the same problem, he tells me to go to school, I go and nothing happens, if anyone can help me, I would appreciate it.

Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
How to continue brenda individual story line? Does anyone have any solutions? I'm talking to her at the school gates and it is showing the message "Not implemented". Please help. Thank you

Last edited:

Geraldgemak

Oct 24, 2018
Guys, this part of the history class is really getting stuck, it says to watch the class and nothing ever happens as these classes are new I don't know if there's something that doesn't allow progress does anyone know if it's a serious big or is there a way to get around it because if not teacher missions will never unlock!

Reactions: DarkdragonBkk

Ldini

Sep 2, 2020
man, this thread really should be divided in one for discussion and complaining about beggar before and after an update and another one for questions, bugs and info

Reactions: Halorderd

aager

May 3, 2022
It is the height of irony that the given reason BON stopped work on the OG version was 'there are just to many bugs to continue" and version 2 was going to be the remedy for that.

pomito

Oct 24, 2023
my new life is one of the best rpgm games I have played, but even if the developer is late in releasing updates, if you get the game for free and u do not pay you should not complain, if not those who pay. I also think it’s the rpgm game where you can fuck more women and has a lot of variety for different tastes in 1 game. That’s why I put it in one of my top

• Haha

pomito

Oct 24, 2023
there are many developers who have abandoned their games I hope this continues, and if beggar has the opportunity to change game engine RPGM to another (I heard that GODOT is much more intuitive)

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
my new life is one of the best rpgm games I have played, but even if the developer is late in releasing updates, if you get the game for free and u do not pay you should not complain, if not those who pay. I also think it’s the rpgm game where you can fuck more women and has a lot of variety for different tastes in 1 game. That’s why I put it in one of my top
Oh jesus shut the fuck up.Everybody here can pay him if they want to.But dev is lazy and greedy.Why should we give money to someone who doesn't keep his promises to his patrons? Why should we give money to a man who reveals tons of bugs in every update? Why should we give money to a man who doesn't value his own game? What you said was valid 4-5 years ago.Stop coming here and licking beggar's asshole every time in your comments.Also, the only reason why Beggar did not abandon this game because he is greedy for money. This game should've finished at least 3 years ago, 2. or a 3rd version was supposed to come. You're probably either a new member or a fool who loves the taste of a beggar's asshole.

pomito

Oct 24, 2023
and if they say that the beggar enters this forum to read (which I doubt), because only the old people criticize him, let me tell that continue with your project I know it is very extensive but take it easy because your game is big and not They only focus on 1 or 5 characters, don't stress, and I will support you, what's more, I will donate to you because your game is awesome

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes