FranXtreme

Oct 10, 2018
Anyone know how to change the name of the character again? in my last save i played 1.8 its changed to "TEST". I used the RpgMakerSaveEdit and didn't let me change it.

Jul 16, 2018
the thicc sister is just stupid as shit(and not anymore in love with MC, so she is basically a walking NTR content, a slut for Tinymon cards, while in the old game she was very in love with MC, because between an absent father, Maria was an annoying bitch/tyrant, Amy was slightly less annoying but still annoying and very mean to MC and his twin-sister...so yeah now she is a slut and doesn't love anymore MC in a "i want to be my brother's loyal and loving wife"), and Rachel...she is like a random new friend who probably will be the "official" girlfriend/partner of MC anyway...(if BoN is not in the mood to fuck every decent character-arcs in this shitty revamp)
It's one of the reason why I dropped this game.
P.S. Play from the first version

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
You're welcome dood ;)

You can't, at least for now.

There was and there is questions of that type, I don't know which one you mean but, maybe the party when you've to stop Sarah from fucking his bf? If you mean that one, no, it was removed.

Well, there's actually not that much rape. I think only one scene (Annie's).

I've got the same problem with a high-end PC, I don't know why, but exactly the same. The first time I've started the game, the menu animation was working like shit, so slow I couldn't even select something from the menu, what I've done is, when I could see the menu options, press the up arrow key and then smash Intro, after the first time I saved, the menu started working correctly.

Not even, quite the opposite, Revamped has, in my opinion, less than half the content of the original game, even on 0.002.0 Alpha.

Albertant's full save game - 0.002.0
My cheat mod - 0.002.0

Download a Save Editor ( ), and turn on switch 14: Ingles, for English, or turn it off for Spanish.
If you're using my save editor, select your save game, go to Advanced > Edit Switchs and Variables, go to the Switchs tab and check 14: Ingles, if you want your game to be in English, and uncheck it if you want it to be in Spanish.

On your PC, the cart icon, I don't know about the hospital title though, not played 0.002.0 yet, sorry :cry:

I would say Revamped has <50% of the previous game scenes, and don't let the images in the op guide you... there are images that are indeed on the game (img folder), but they're arent added, you can't get them 'cause there's no events done. There's Lizzy's footjob on the logo, and on the attached images there's Amy's blowjob, Amy's threesome with MC and Marckus and Maria's blowjob on MC's bed... all this scenes aren't in the game yet, they're scenes from old MnL.
bruh... just one? like.... you know, scene where the women didnt really liked it and was forced into doing it? :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Wrecker

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018

BACKUP YOUR OLD SAVES
WINDOWS DONWLOAD
  • Add button to block female orgasm bar in interactive sex, Click on the woman icon
  • Added Online courses to improve at work (On your PC, Wikipedia green logo)
  • Added work babysitter Bob & Monica full
  • Add one event main story (Maria)
  • Add Full job in hospital. Use online courses to promote.
2.1:
  • Fixed Bug Dr. Fredinand Animatin no show when you select
  • Fixed profiled of Monica & Bob in Book of faces.
Save 24 English
Save 23 Spanish

• Wow
Reactions: FranXtreme

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The hospital content was big...but that's not what i was hoping for. What is the point of adding new stuff if people want the old to come back which there is plenty off to reinstate. I personally wanted story for a next girl with dates, plus dates with a girl i already have unlocked.
BTW the hospital job is bugged. After completing everything there, you can unlock the last study in your phone...again (lesson 3 of last study). Then the game proxs the wheelchair event...except there are no wheelchairs and you are stuck.
The magazine on the shelf of the food store in south downtown is still bugged...

FranXtreme

Oct 10, 2018
pls walkthrough
There is a Waklthrough inside the game, press W and the Smarthphone then BookFace logo and click in *?* icon is the main history, if you press in the photo of the character and then again in the *?* icon say what you need to do to progress further.

uncleching

Oct 20, 2018
Can anyone tell me why I load my old save on ver.0.002.1 then show up:
(Loading Error Failed to load :audio/bgm/2-03%20peaceful%20Momment.ogg)
THX

BDI

May 23, 2017
Can anyone tell me why I load my old save on ver.0.002.1 then show up:
(Loading Error Failed to load :audio/bgm/2-03%20peaceful%20Momment.ogg)
THX
After the father gets back from his trip, a figure of the main character shows up in his bed, WHY? I figured out how to stop it but why was it put in in the first place?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Is Sarah fuckable
In the original my new life that was dropped for this Revamp yes. In this game however not yet at best, or no at worst. I say this because if what I have been hearing is indeed true, then any and all incest content will be dropped from the game meaning Sarah, and Lucy won't be fuckable.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes