ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
at this rate how long do u think its going to take for the revamp to catch up to the original. im still curious what happens after

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
I don't know if it's bug or end of update for Sarah but i can't give her the card. I got to the point where Sarah is not in her room and i get something like "she is not here, i'll give it to her in school" but when i try to talk to her in school i get "Hi Sarah, what are you doing?" and that is it, no other dialogue.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I was a 1$ patreon, and I don't remember anyone asking for the revamp. The options we were presented with for the next update were either a) new content but existing bugs would remain or b) no new content, but all of the bugs would be fixed.

The majority voted to have the bugs fixed. It was logical since it would give everyone a better gaming experience.

Instead we got the revamp o_O

Now I just want to see an updated animation of Nadine's strip club routine (it will be my silver lining)
Sad part is he didn't even keep his original promise either. If he had made the game bug free we could have at least said "he may have killed the game most of us known and loved, but at least the bugs are dead" however this isn't the case.

bel69

Jun 22, 2019
I don't know if it's bug or end of update for Sarah but i can't give her the card. I got to the point where Sarah is not in her room and i get something like "she is not here, i'll give it to her in school" but when i try to talk to her in school i get "Hi Sarah, what are you doing?" and that is it, no other dialogue.
That's because after finding the room empty, there's a scene with Maria - so no content for Sarah...

cantozanos

Mar 19, 2019
Hello all
just came back to this game after I heard it was revamped...
I have started from the begining but I am stuck at the moment where I am suppsoed to get something to christina by the pool to keep him away from Sarah, problem is that nothing inside the house has stars to point me in the right direction.
Any clues what is the item I gotta get and how to get it ?
Thanks in advance

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
Hello all
just came back to this game after I heard it was revamped...
I have started from the begining but I am stuck at the moment where I am suppsoed to get something to christina by the pool to keep him away from Sarah, problem is that nothing inside the house has stars to point me in the right direction.
Any clues what is the item I gotta get and how to get it ?
Thanks in advance
Check the upstairs bathroom

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
Perhaps that's all for this version. Find a job in the hospital and find babysitters on your smartphone job search.
When the room is empty, the hospital can no longer proceed. Babysitter's single mom story is all over.
another work? well ............

veryshit

Jun 10, 2018
I am playing Ver 2.1
It said fixed profiled of Monica & Bob in Book of faces.
But after I had finished the baby sitting quest of Monica, who I can call is Ta-Lisa, not Monica.
Why?
And, after having anal sex with Paige, Bob's daughter,
Bob's Book of faces still does not show "You have unlocked all the content of the character", why?

Last edited:

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
In the original my new life that was dropped for this Revamp yes. In this game however not yet at best, or no at worst. I say this because if what I have been hearing is indeed true, then any and all incest content will be dropped from the game meaning Sarah, and Lucy won't be fuckable.
GOD I swear if that fuckin happens I will fukin lose my shit(joker type beat) Besides seducing all women available in the original version, LUCY was all I wanted. There I was finding out the most beautiful thickest woman in the game was his mom... bruh I got so hyped up furiously beatin my meat imagining all the possibilities From she falling in love with MC to she finding out about her kids forbidden realtionship and joining them in threesomes and nastier shit. ♡♡♡MC x his perfectly thick sister and mom♡♡♡
Sadly the story was abandoned right after Lucy got familiar with her long lost children:cry:
I really prefer the old version rather than this one, everything was just starting to come in place </3

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes