Mar 18, 2019
Im starting to think this REVAMP was a bad idea lol. I mean aside from over complicated quest's what was wrong with the first MNL?

Originally I thought the whole point of MNL 2 or the revamp was to drastically change the story/character/engine but as far as I can tell this is just a remake with less content in some parts and more content in others, if that were the case he should have just added to the old version right?

Reactions: JohnTitor1up

Rolandoo

Nov 2, 2018
Cant seem to find all of carol's book quest not leting me go into her house; Got coic book store, library, home and sandra... unless for some reason me going to them and clicking them is not all i needed to do...

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
someone can upload the data folder of the version 0.0021?, my downloaded 7z file have a error and don't work

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
So, is there anyone with completed save (with babysitting and all) so I can link it (I mean so I can "research" with it)

Oct 20, 2018
Im starting to think this REVAMP was a bad idea lol. I mean aside from over complicated quest's what was wrong with the first MNL?

Originally I thought the whole point of MNL 2 or the revamp was to drastically change the story/character/engine but as far as I can tell this is just a remake with less content in some parts and more content in others, if that were the case he should have just added to the old version right?
It is a bad idea . All those years making MNL just to leave it there when the story gonna conclude or close to it . When i was still a sponsor back then i really tried to tell him to continue with the old vers but his patreon army is really dumb as fk . This is what they all wanted . Im just really disappointed

D

Deleted member 555938

So this ist just like the first one but with less content and as buggy as ever?

Sounds AWESOME!

• Haha
Reactions: Wrecker

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
It is a bad idea . All those years making MNL just to leave it there when the story gonna conclude or close to it . When i was still a sponsor back then i really tried to tell him to continue with the old vers but his patreon army is really dumb as fk . This is what they all wanted . Im just really disappointed
That's why I believe patreon ruined the game. The dev's should not get influenced and pressure by supporters. He should make his game the way he like it and see it. Otherwise one day he might quit due to a lot of demands

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
That's why I believe patreon ruined the game. The dev's should not get influenced and pressure by supporters. He should make his game the way he like it and see it. Otherwise one day he might quit due to a lot of demands
cough cough Milfy City and his users' demand for tons of caroline contents...cough cough

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
To be honest the creator was already showing signs that he wanted to do this anyways. The original game while In my opinion was the superior version was just too much for him to maintain. there was a mountain of bugs he could never squash no matter how hard he tried, and as the game went on he shown that he had desires to change the original game he made.

Look at what he did to Laura, and Jack for example.

Originally Laura was an independent woman who had a job at the pharmacy, and the only dependence she had was living with her mother, sister, and step father who had a shota fetish. However later on in the game her character was changed completely to the point where she her fetish has completely taken her over to the point where she is just a shut in with o independence whatsoever.

then there was Jack. the guy originally was a man who worked with the mob in secret and wouldn't think twice about pulling the trigger on you if you crossed him, however at the end of the day he still loved his kids and would do whatever it took to take care of them. However as of update 2.1 his character changed to the point where he didn't even care for his kids, and if one of them crossed him he had no problem beating and abusing them. I mean in a previous update when Sarah tried to seduce him for money (if you choose the Sarah path over the shasha one) when he jumped into the shower to masturbate to his daughter the moment he got off he felt massive regret for even thinking it. However in the latest build of that game he had no problem attempting to rape her while she was sleep and then when the Mike busts him takes a picture to blackmail him.

then there was the adding of the newest character Alex which came from the 2.1 build of the last game. she was introduced to be part of the group of friends Mike had when originally it was Morgan Markus and Rachel however in this case rachel was never shown as part of this group or even mentioned by her. this right here was massive hint that he wanted to replace who was originally best friends with the main male in this game.

So to be completely honest I honestly think he just made that poll with the promise of a revamp being made in the exchange of it being bug free as an excuse to just start the entire game over because he wanted to change the entire story around rather than fix the work he had started and to be honest personally something like this would have been good if the game had just been starting however as many pointed out this update happened when the game was nearly finished.

He had already made content for mostly all the girls in the game (lucy was the exception), and while there were loose ends to tie up he could have focused on finishing the game main story, as well as the few girls left out, then tied up said ends in later releases. but no he went down this route and while i will stick with the game since like quite a few people I have grown attached to it and played it since it first came out this change really disappointed me.

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
I was a 1$ patreon, and I don't remember anyone asking for the revamp. The options we were presented with for the next update were either a) new content but existing bugs would remain or b) no new content, but all of the bugs would be fixed.

The majority voted to have the bugs fixed. It was logical since it would give everyone a better gaming experience.

Instead we got the revamp o_O

Now I just want to see an updated animation of Nadine's strip club routine (it will be my silver lining)

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Well in that case he is misleading supporters also I felt like he is a lazy person. He should've made small updates to see if there's bugs but instead he pushed lots of updates and content he couldn't catch up and looks like he is doing it again

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes