JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I just noticed that a LOT of the male characters look almost exactly the same. They all have the MC's facial features which is odd... it didn't used to be that way before the revamp...... :unsure:

Reactions: Rodita

Rodita

May 22, 2017
This game is kind a nice recreation from the original one,like,is not so confuse and is kinda "more funny" sometimes,don't using some dramatic or obscure storylines (Like on kill someone or some gangsters groups trying to active some goal killing some one to this...At least is not so further then the original...),and the dialogs are nice...Some thing i really don't like is the time mini-games and the red-hair sister (how i don't remember the name) personality,that change a bit since the original...The "Step" mother from the protagonist is a nice update on her personality (Because in the first times of the original game she acting like a true whore),making us know her care about the main character...Nice to see is the teachers are not more a assholes like they are on the original too...And,how i wish do not need to find "statuets" from some punk girl i don't remember the name,her mission are easy,but is a pain in the ass,at least in the final one...The Drug Delivery...(A mission i LOVE to don't remember EVEN again)

Rodita

May 22, 2017
I just noticed that a LOT of the male characters look almost exactly the same. They all have the MC's facial features which is odd... it didn't used to be that way before the revamp...... :unsure:
This is what we talk "Improvised Speed-Up Content" on my place...Like,is kinda just use some no needed NPC,just to speed up the game construction,then chance some dialogs or just to be like "Oh there someone in there!". Got it? And,if there so much Gay cutscenes this game will need another tags too...So i guess is that the reason...Since there to much important things to do then chance EVERY character in the game...Is just copy a NPC and POOF! You have a Kage Buushin! haha!

Reactions: JamieSadistic
Sep 26, 2017
considering bon has completed the other two babysitting questlines and a full hospital, lacking of sarah in this update isn't a problem to me.

i really don't know what your problem is.
sentences in green tell you where you should go. there is a world map in phone in case you can't find where they are. you can even take buses to a specific road.
Bro, i have the itens.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes