ziziguga

Mar 13, 2018
It seems strange to me, that in this version taking a bus actually takes more time than walking. In the old one moving between districts took 1hr, so the bus was a timesaver. Now busing takes more time than crossing the whole map on foot. Doesn't make sense imo

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
I really really Want To Know WHY IN THE FUK does the CG RIP from May contains full sex scenes with Sarah regarding the cards that are inaccessible in the current 2.1 version??? Same thing with other new renders that cant be seen in this version. LIKE Y DOE ? Whats the deal with that? I got really bummed out to find out there was "no more content available" with her after grinding the shit out of the game for hours. At least the babysitting and Hospital events were good enough to ease my blue balls :cry:

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
I just noticed that a LOT of the male characters look almost exactly the same. They all have the MC's facial features which is odd... it didn't used to be that way before the revamp...... :unsure:
This is what we talk "Improvised Speed-Up Content" on my place...Like,is kinda just use some no needed NPC,just to speed up the game construction,then chance some dialogs or just to be like "Oh there someone in there!". Got it? And,if there so much Gay cutscenes this game will need another tags too...So i guess is that the reason...Since there to much important things to do then chance EVERY character in the game...Is just copy a NPC and POOF! You have a Kage Buushin! haha!
I don't know what yall are talking about the male characters have always looked like the MC with like a handful of exceptions. They always have that same face in games that use Klub 17 models.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
the reason why i quit on BoN...i still love and play the old version of the game...because the dynamics between family and friend made sense...now for the sake of the plot...he changed pretty much everything(in my opinion) i'm just checking time to time hoping that he will do something decent...
You and me both, my friend. I adored the old version. I checked nearly every single day for updates to it and when the revamp dropped, I was hesitant but I gave it a shot... I re-download it once every update and spend a few hours playing through just to see if anything good has happened since but I always end up deleting it after no more than a day.
BoN disappointed me pretty bad with the decision to revamp an already nearly completed game. I really would have loved to see how the original story ended and not this new version.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You and me both, my friend. I adored the old version. I checked nearly every single day for updates to it and when the revamp dropped, I was hesitant but I gave it a shot... I re-download it once every update and spend a few hours playing through just to see if anything good has happened since but I always end up deleting it after no more than a day.
BoN disappointed me pretty bad with the decision to revamp an already nearly completed game. I really would have loved to see how the original story ended and not this new version.
not only that but totally re-wrote entire character-arcs for the sake of what? nothing...this revamp suited better as a renpy version of the game...using rpgm is like telling us that he is willing to recycle even the world-map of the game...

Reactions: JamieSadistic

Ralfxx

Aug 27, 2019
I'm stuck in a mission with Jet. When I enter the house, the guard kills me and I can't do anything

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
What's the difference between "My New Life" and "Life of your Dreams"?
In everything. For example, mentality. My New Life is made by a guy from Spain, and Life of your Dreams was made by a dude from Belarus. The similarity was only that in the pursuit of better graphics, Life of your Dreams turned into Student's Days , and the dude thundered into the army. You're in the army now.

Jeancarey

Dec 13, 2017
The old game had the mecanic of making the girl cum a lot and you would get a special scene, in this version the only girl whos orgasm bar go up is the cleaning lady from school is this intended or im bugged?(jet quests completed)

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
The old game had the mecanic of making the girl cum a lot and you would get a special scene, in this version the only girl whos orgasm bar go up is the cleaning lady from school is this intended or im bugged?(jet quests completed)
If your sex skills are at max, let the scene to play, wait for the girl to cum 3 times and then you have the special scene.

JayJay041

Aug 25, 2017
For anyone wondering about Sarah, Maria, or anyone else, if you use RPGMV-Decryptor, you'll see that there are CGs for a number of characters that aren't available in the current quest-lines. Beggar is putting a lot more into the game than it seems, it's just not released yet. Be patient my friends, the content is already there, it's just waiting for the right time to be used.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes