Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
where is the save file suppose to be? I downloaded off patreon where he said it had 2 save files. Neither are in the game. I downloaded the one save file off of here and put it in the data folder but it is still not showing up? Am i putting it in the wrong folder?
It's down the list. Saves number 23 and 24. If you want to use other saves make sure you have a config file that been used the same slot that you copy. For example you have file1 you have to start a game and make a save with the same slot. Then you can replace it.

Ralfxx

Aug 27, 2019
I'm stuck in a first mission with Jet. When I enter the house, the guard kills me and I can't do anything

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
In everything. For example, mentality. My New Life is made by a guy from Spain, and Life of your Dreams was made by a dude from Belarus. The similarity was only that in the pursuit of better graphics, Life of your Dreams turned into Student's Days , and the dude thundered into the army. You're in the army now.

Yeah its a damn shame too because the guy had talent to show with that game. Very tempted to redownload it even though it got abandoned.

My new Life and even My New Life: Revamp, probably have more content than any other adult game, followed closely by Willy D's Adventures. But MNL has always been a slog to play. I think BoN always wanted to make an actual game but with serious erotica in it and cater to those of us who love chicks with big butts. But his idea of a fun game is dog shit sadly and MNL can be a chore to play, made even worse with the revamp which I was hoping would better Life of your dreams by going renpy to cut out the grind but have a shed load more content.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Anyways Can anyone please tell what software is used to make the characters in this game. I really really wanna make some myself. I do not think is daz3d and its definitely not illusion.

Reactions: redbone89

Yohlomolo

Jul 1, 2017
Hi, i just wanted to know if the REVAMP 2.1 as catch up with the OLD 2.1, if it as kinda the same amount of content or if their are kinda at the same point with the quests/story ? ^^

DaPepi

Sep 19, 2017
Hi, i just wanted to know if the REVAMP 2.1 as catch up with the OLD 2.1, if it as kinda the same amount of content or if their are kinda at the same point with the quests/story ? ^^
The content seems nearly on par with the old version but the story is only halfway like the old one. There are much more side characters the MC can seduce and most of the content is repeatable. If you like Maria (like me ;-)) you probably will be disappointed because her content is by now only 2 titfuck and a blowjob scene and only story related. The sisters content is even less especially Sarah who probably wont be fuckable in the future (not that I complain, I don't really like her but thats my opinion). It is far less grinding necessary to get all scenes for the main characters (classmates and teachers) exept for Carol who is a date grinder (12 dates I believe until you have all content) but there are some xxx scenes in the dates as well so IMAO it's okay.

IMAO there is enough stuff now worth playing the game especially the hospital and babysitter work is very nice. Besides the still missing Maria stuff the only thing I criticise is the sometimes very bad translation but looking at the content I can live with that.

IMAO both games are very good with a nice story. Even tough the interactive sex scenes are very good, one thing that would make the game better would be the option between poses, like doggy, missionary, cowgirl ect. And if there would be a zoom in/out option and an option to change the clothes of the girls in the sex scenes this game would be INCREDIBLE.

Hopefully BoN will read this and maybe he can make it possible. I know it would be a horrible lot of work to rework all girl scenes but since Maria's scenes aren't complete by now he may consider adding my suggestions at least to her. (I would love to see the MC fuck her prone on the couch in her black evening dress with her heels on or Miss Turner in her normal school outfit in the classroom)

Reactions: ankhesenamun

odino

Aug 14, 2017
umm revamp not need any walkthrough its kinda become like renpy crap you follow facebook help step by step theres no freedom like old game anymore its easy now to make it renpy slide show
and there hell lots of renpy slideshow but the renpy fan want everything to be an slideshow

Reactions: ankhesenamun

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
guys anyone have any idea about when we will get full quest for alex An Nadine
they are best girls in game .
what u guys think who is Ur favorite girl

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
guys anyone have any idea about when we will get full quest for alex An Nadine
they are best girls in game .
what u guys think who is Ur favorite girl
alex the chick who likes you?? well she wont have any new content for a long time
nadine should have something next update which should be in november- december maybe earlier

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes