Aug 4, 2017
Here's some news for all you people. Information on the next release date:

Version 2.1 Release
Date release 14 / Oct / 2019
Full mechanic job.
Main story & School story content
Pam Full
Nadine Full

So, hopefully the mechanic job will be close to as extensive as the hospital, or at least have more content than the old version did. Nadine and Pam are coming back, which is a HUGE plus. And the school and main story will get content, which means there will be more Maria, or Laura, or Amy, or Sarah or maybe a bit of all four. We'll see.

Mar 28, 2019

Version 2.1 Release
Full mechanic job.
Pam Full
Nadine Full

So, hopefully the mechanic job will be close to as extensive as the hospital, or at least have more content than the old version did. Nadine and Pam are coming back, which is a HUGE plus. And the school and main story will get content, which means there will be more Maria, or Laura, or Amy, or Sarah or maybe a bit of all four. We'll see.
Obviously the reuse of old scenes.

Reactions: ankhesenamun

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Obviously the reuse of old scenes.
I mean, it's likely that they're gonna get the Caroline treatment. Pam and Nadine will get new scenes in addition to their old ones. The Mechanic job will be completely revamped and you'll actually be able to nail the mechanic... which I don't think we ever got around to doing in the old version. We'll see.

ziziguga

Mar 13, 2018
Just replayed a bit of the old version. Is it me or the scenes graphics looked much better in the old one???

BDI

May 23, 2017
when is the next update?
Reid7

Aug 3, 2017 343 402

Friday at 11:41 AM

Version 2.1 Release
Full mechanic job.
Pam Full
Nadine Full

This was one page back, you need to READ, not just ask questions.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
lol no wonder i recognize the models, what happened to the people who worked on 3dsexvilla
its not still around is it??
Yeah I have no idea if they're still working on it (there still seems to be a website out there 3dsexvilla.com)

EDIT: Though looking more into it, it seems the company behind 3dSexVilla (called Thrixxx I think?) seems to be out there on social media platforms still promoting the game so I'm guessing they're still actively working on it.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Beggar Of Net

Way of closure?
The last few months I see a decline in my patreons, I'm starting to worry. Please share with me what may be the reasons for this descent. To be able to work on fixing it.

OH SHIT HERE WE GO AGAIN

Oct 20, 2018
Beggar Of Net

Way of closure?
The last few months I see a decline in my patreons, I'm starting to worry. Please share with me what may be the reasons for this descent. To be able to work on fixing it.

OH SHIT HERE WE GO AGAIN
From 1100+ to 870+. When i was a sub back then,I did point out that his patreons is declining but one member say it will be back to normal . Now look what we have here ..

Reactions: cimibibapa2
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes