CashMan

Jan 10, 2018
There is no point going back to the original now. Even though he is losing patreons now he has to keep building the revamp to a decent stage until his patreon rises back again. If he drops the revamp now it reduces his credibility and I can't stress this enough! That's his only choice now. He can't keep everyone happy. So if he wants to bring back the lost support he needs to pick up the pace and start adding content to the revamp starting with the family because that's what people want most.

In the original game it made sense to hold off on the content for family leaving people wanting for more updates. But that's not the case here. People have already got what they wanted from the original game which is just not present in the revamp. So, if it was me I would start adding contents to the family mostly and then slowly focus on the side characters so everyone stays happy. This is only logical.
Fair point

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
There is no point going back to the original now. Even though he is losing patreons now he has to keep building the revamp to a decent stage until his patreon rises back again. If he drops the revamp now it reduces his credibility and I can't stress this enough! That's his only choice now. He can't keep everyone happy. So if he wants to bring back the lost support he needs to pick up the pace and start adding content to the revamp starting with the family because that's what people want most.

In the original game it made sense to hold off on the content for family leaving people wanting for more updates. But that's not the case here. People have already got what they wanted from the original game which is just not present in the revamp. So, if it was me I would start adding contents to the family mostly and then slowly focus on the side characters so everyone stays happy. This is only logical.
His patreons ain't gonna rise back again if he's working so slow and in the end he ain't add something really exiting IMO,he could go back to the point of 2.1 vers to finish MNL then he could start working with the revamp or MNL2

Reactions: cimibibapa2
Nov 10, 2018

I get what you’re saying but he had a mental break down working at the pace he’s going at rn so I doubt he can go much faster.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Seriously, why does BoN keep making RPG instead of visual novel? Nearly all NPCs are just useless objects. And I hate his stupid mini games so much.
lol many ppl prefer RPG over renpy.. ppl still love grinding rather than just clicking space/enter/LMB to progress story line
you are entitled to your opinion, but rpg is really cool.. loot at games like LUST EPIDEMIC OR NEW UPCOMING GAME OF NLT.. TREASURE OF NADIA OR PEASANT'S QUEST.. ALL AMAZING

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
lol many ppl prefer RPG over renpy.. ppl still love grinding rather than just clicking space/enter/LMB to progress story line
you are entitled to your opinion, but rpg is really cool.. loot at games like LUST EPIDEMIC OR NEW UPCOMING GAME OF NLT.. TREASURE OF NADIA OR PEASANT'S QUEST.. ALL AMAZING
I think Renpy is amazing if game only contain decision making while RPG is great if you want to include complex mini-games.

Reactions: Thelonely6

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I think Renpy is amazing if game only contain decision making while RPG is great if you want to include complex mini-games.
yup both have their merits; i like FILF or the ever awaited milfy city (jesus christ, he is milking ppl alryt xD,, one yr back it release ppl r dry humping air ever since)

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
yup both have their merits; i like FILF or the ever awaited milfy city (jesus christ, he is milking ppl alryt xD,, one yr back it release ppl r dry humping air ever since)
Yes both have merits over each other , but that is my opinion.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Even renpy can be grindy as hell if the dev wanted to be. Look at Foot of the Mountain. Damn that's a lot of grind to the point where you feel it's useless and also feels like something's happen at random

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Even renpy can be grindy as hell if the dev wanted to be. Look at Foot of the Mountain. Damn that's a lot of grind to the point where you feel it's useless and also feels like something's happen at random
I haven't played foot of mountain , I am sharing my experience based on My cute cousin , sisterly lust etc games.

Reactions: Thelonely6
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes