Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Beggar Of Net

Way of closure?
The last few months I see a decline in my patreons, I'm starting to worry. Please share with me what may be the reasons for this descent. To be able to work on fixing it.

OH SHIT HERE WE GO AGAIN
Really? it doesn't take a scholar to figure out how he's losing patrons. I might sound crazy here but stay with me, it's almost as if the Revamp shouldn't of happened in the first place *que mind explosion*.

I get patrons voted for it but it's clear BoN wasn't being completely upfront on what the Revamp would fully entail and seeing how he's lost hundreds of patrons and counting it's safe to say what they expected isn't what they got. It's no coincidence his patron numbers started dropping when the Revamp came and if BoN can't see that then it's on him.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
Really? it doesn't take a scholar to figure out how he's losing patrons. I might sound crazy here but stay with me, it's almost as if the Revamp shouldn't of happened in the first place *que mind explosion*.

I get patrons voted for it but it's clear BoN wasn't being completely upfront on what the Revamp would fully entail and seeing how he's lost hundreds of patrons and counting it's safe to say what they expected isn't what they got. It's no coincidence his patron numbers started dropping when the Revamp came and if BoN can't see that then it's on him.
Yeah I honestly think BoN bit off more than he could chew approaching the revamp the way he did. Unraveling the whole game then putting it back together in a new way was bound to take a crazy amount of time and i don't think a lot of patreons realized just how long it would take. Now here we are, months after the initial release of the revamp, and we're still nowhere near the original in terms of content. Personally i think the revamp is better than the original in just about every other aspect. It runs smoother, is easier to navigate, and ,although the story isn't my favorite,I don't think it's really any better or worse than the original story which was all over the place. I just think the revamp needs to catch up to what the 1st game offered in content and it will be the better game at the end of the day, but i don't see that happening for a while yet.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019

I agree with what a few people have said, like how he should of just finished the original game and done all this "re-vamping" with the MNL2

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018

he needs to add more scenes variety
models are pretty, much better looking then the models used to by other games.

less bugs and hire a proper english translator

if he does all of that he'll succeed

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
a lot of patrons pointed out all of the above and more. I just hope he doesn't drop the game. I played the original in its final version and almost got frustrated. I like playing in a linear way and doesn't mind a few sidequests but it was way too much and a little grindy with bugs. the new game is so far smooth.

Reactions: JPatrick

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
a lot of patrons pointed out all of the above and more. I just hope he doesn't drop the game. I played the original in its final version and almost got frustrated. I like playing in a linear way and doesn't mind a few sidequests but it was way too much and a little grindy with bugs. the new game is so far smooth.
I wrote here a few months ago that sooner or later he was going to drop this revamped version too. Now I'm 300% sure he's going to do it sooner.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Beggar Of Net

Way of closure?
The last few months I see a decline in my patreons, I'm starting to worry. Please share with me what may be the reasons for this descent. To be able to work on fixing it.

OH SHIT HERE WE GO AGAIN
I mean...everyone including me knew that this will happen soon and you don't need to have a big brain to know the reasons of his patreon decline...
Till 2.1 version it went all fine...every girl from school or not had a few sex scenes(exept the school nurse) and BoN arrived to the point to start the story of Lucy Robson and then he stopped everything he worked for so long just because some people had the brilliant idea of mentioning Bon to start the game from scratch and REVAMP it,make the game less grindy and reduce the sex scenes to 1 or 2.
I think his options are either to:
1. stop the revamp and go back to the latest version he left and keep going from there.
2. keep going with the revamp but loose patrons every day/week/month.

The main reason i stopped playing the revamp it's the fact that everything seems too semplified,less sex scenes and no grind and believe me there's nothing better and rewarding to go 20 times to Jet's house and see every sex scene and then return to her house and choose the scene we saw.
Even the grind for money makes you feel like you achieved something and be proud of you even it's a game.

That's what i think i apologize for my bad english but I wanted to give my opinions.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I wrote here a few months ago that sooner or later he was going to drop this revamped version too. Now I'm 300% sure he's going to do it sooner.
I agree with you completely if he doesn't do nothing the patrons will always drop and i knew this will happen sooner or later I don't know if he's gonna drop the revamp but I'm sure he needs to do something and quickly before things get worse.

Reactions: Aioria619
Nov 10, 2018
As someone who started off at the revamp then played the OG one I can safely say that the Revamp is much smoother but the old one had WAY more content and pay off/reward for the grind. I spent like 30 hrs over a weeks on the OG and in the revamp the story makes more sense so the main problem is he can’t satisfy everyone.

Reactions: Aioria619

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
To be honest, complete 2019 for "my new life" was a waste if he had continued with the work he did with the original mnl that game would be already finished and he would work already on mnl2.
But what he did this year was complete bs, mnl lost complete year for nothing.

Plus he said, that the revamp version will have all content from Original MNL 2.1 in may 2019 + it will have exclusive content.
We have now October 2019 and the game lack so much content compared to the original game.
So his actions in 2019 was complete scamming campaign.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Hopefully he said he was going back to 2.1 and continue Lucy story and implement map and stuff from revamp.
I'm a $5 patreon so I couldn't find out but he said it's a spoiler so probably a new scene in the next update

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
There is no point going back to the original now. Even though he is losing patreons now he has to keep building the revamp to a decent stage until his patreon rises back again. If he drops the revamp now it reduces his credibility and I can't stress this enough! That's his only choice now. He can't keep everyone happy. So if he wants to bring back the lost support he needs to pick up the pace and start adding content to the revamp starting with the family because that's what people want most.

In the original game it made sense to hold off on the content for family leaving people wanting for more updates. But that's not the case here. People have already got what they wanted from the original game which is just not present in the revamp. So, if it was me I would start adding contents to the family mostly and then slowly focus on the side characters so everyone stays happy. This is only logical.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes