Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Till 2.1 version it went all fine...every girl from school or not had a few sex scenes(exept the school nurse) and BoN arrived to the point to start the story of Lucy Robson
That's it, the delay of Lucy Robson story is the culprit, I think everyone is longing for it since Mom-son incest is a majority in adult games, BON should have finish her story first before he do the revamp

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Here's some news for all you people. Information on the next release date:

Version 2.1 Release
Date release 14 / Oct / 2019
Full mechanic job.
Main story & School story content
Pam Full
Nadine Full

So, hopefully the mechanic job will be close to as extensive as the hospital, or at least have more content than the old version did. Nadine and Pam are coming back, which is a HUGE plus. And the school and main story will get content, which means there will be more Maria, or Laura, or Amy, or Sarah or maybe a bit of all four. We'll see.
I think the renders or CGs of that event Pam full or Nadine full is already in the game image folder but it's not implemented in the game yet . I spoiled it now It's not interesting for me to see because I've already seen it

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
That's it, the delay of Lucy Robson story is the culprit, I think everyone is longing for it since Mom-son incest is a majority in adult games, BON should have finish her story first before he do the revamp
I came to think that this is really what made him to the revamp to avoid it so he doesn't get a flag from patreon. But then there's the brother-sister relation so maybe not

Shin-Akuma

Oct 9, 2017
update on the next release and message about the revamp :

Unlocked

Lately, I’ve had some personal setbacks that are going to prevent me from releasing the game on time. I’ve also just realized that I gave you guys the wrong date. I was looking at September as opposed to October when I said the release date was the 14th. I then realized that the 14th is a Monday. I know, I know - I’m an idiot. It’s happened to me before, and it’ll probably happen again. :(. Please forgive me, but the new release date will be the 19th of October.
I’m so so so so sorry. Seriously. Please forgive me.
NEW RELEASE DATE: OCTOBER 19th, 2019.
CONCLUSIONS:

First of all, a big thank you to those of you who participated in my post in which I spoke about taking a break. The first thing I’d like to do here is put out some fires. It might not be what I thought it was, or not much of a problem or a big deal, or a financial issue, but this month was the first month we didn’t grow on the Patreon. Your opinions and concerns always help me so as to know I’m doing my job and performing well.

1: The change in the game and its direction was risky, I know. In my experience, I know that people don’t normally handle change very well, and it’s something I need to realize and accept. The game is much better in terms of flow now, and it’s virtually free of bugs or mistakes. The storylines are more logical, and the characters make much more sense in terms of the game’s plot.

2: The content. I think I’ll now be able to solve the content problems quickly and painlessly. Because I work month to month, I’m much more productive than working in ten day cycles. I’m going to start working hard on reintroducing the content from the older game into this version.

3: The lack of freedom in terms of random events. I’ve definitely taken too long with this one. It’s also true that it really spices up the game and brings it to life. My top priority was the story itself, it seems, but the exhaustion of having to redo everything in the game worked against me in that regard. In the upcoming version, though, I’m going to add the school sex, and in the next one, you’ll have the house events. I also want to add an element to the game to make it more linear right from the beginning, so that when you go to school at the beginning of the game it can be more linear and open, and less linear when you join one of the mafias.

Last edited:
Reactions: f4f4 and robocopio

Shin-Akuma

Oct 9, 2017
please be aware that since his english is quite terrible some of it might not convey the right meaning.

Also, I'm sharing his post just to keep you informed.

To the haters, if your not paying, you're of coursse still free to trash him but no one gives a shit.

Is he perfect in his way to do things? no, far from it. Does he seems like a guy trying to do his best despite his flaws? seems like it.

Now, I agree that he should have communicated better, and that he should have implemented more scenes from the the old game sooner, but I've talked with him mutiple time via email, and he genuinely seems to be good guy tring to do his best, but he just get submerged by his own doing and lack of organisation.

I just dare anyone who likes to shit on him all the time to produce half the stuff he's done since it seems so easy to do for some people here.

Anyway, I like his game and respect what he's trying to do despite his flaws, and that didn't prevent me to give him positive and negative feedbacks when deserved, I just hope people could be more understanding.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes