BDI

May 23, 2017
Played this revamp way back from the 2nd update but saves didn't carry over to the new update. Don't want to replay the game again and again so I didn't play the newer updates.

Want to play the upcoming update but will the save from previous update work for the new updates now? And any Sex scene from Sis/Maria?
Saves from version 1.8 will work but each download comes with two saves, both from the finish of the last version, one in English and Spanish. No sex scenes with Sarah or Maria yet.

Reactions: freakanime

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Not the question I was asking; does the revamp HAVE all the previous version's content already included (is what I meant), or is it still playing catch-up and has not quite yet reached that point? I've gathered from a few scattered posts that the incest options are, or have been, maybe temporarily removed for refining (or something), and given I didn't get past like 4 days in the previous, NON-revamped version, I have no basis of measurement for what that means in respect to how much content the revamp does or does not have.
although the game files are so big in size, a lot of images in game files are directly copied from pre-revamped version and players can't access them in game.
so yes, revamp is still catching up. and there is a long way remained, because bon is constantly adding new things that are not in pre-revamped version, for example the dating system and part time job in hospital.
a lot of fans hate revamp version for this reason, there was only little story left in pre-revamp to get the full course of incest with biological mother and sister. but bon keeps adding new things in revamp which delays incest bit again and again. this makes them feel like bon is cancelling incest (biological one) totally.

Last edited:

CerffBig

Dec 6, 2018
I'm stuck in a first mission with Jet. When I enter the house, the guard kills me and I can't do anything
i m assuming you can get to the kitchen . when you are in the kitchen use your mobile and then exit mobile screen the guard will be gone after that . hurry up the stairs

Reactions: ManoloRevera

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
Why do people keep speculating the removal of the incest stuff? It’s still currently in the game. All that stuff with Sarah is incest. It’s all still there it just seems he isn’t getting to it as fast.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
I'm also pleased to see more content for Nadine & Pam.
Hopefully that's gonna be trigger their personnal quest and use the new CG already in the img folder.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
I wonder how Christian's gonna evolve in this game.
Hope is gonna be a decent obstacle for the MC during the story.
BTW it's seems that he abandonned any interest of Sarah.

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
I wonder how Christian's gonna evolve in this game.
Hope is gonna be a decent obstacle for the MC during the story.
BTW it's seems that he abandonned any interest of Sarah.
As a dick man he will try to blackmail them but mc with big cock....Am sensing Netore Christian will be cuckold(smallDick).....or am just overthinking it

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes