Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
Get ready, boys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
woah her proportions got a litttle wonky. She was always pretty bottom heavy but now her bottom half looks like it was cut and pasted from a different character. Her being this thick is fine but the abdomen needs to transition a little better to the rest of her.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
woah her proportions got a litttle wonky. She was always pretty bottom heavy but now her bottom half looks like it was cut and pasted from a different character. Her being this thick is fine but the abdomen needs to transition a little better to the rest of her.
Agree, but i really don't like her. Not so hyped, maybe for the School and Main Quest. [Pam and Nadine inclued]

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
Agree, but i really don't like her. Not so hyped, maybe for the School and Main Quest. [Pam and Nadine inclued]
personally i was looking forward to her route getting finished in the first version but this version of her i'm not as excited about.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
mmm, i think that marble model have some strange changes, it doesn't feel coherent at all.

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
Changelog:
  • Bug Fixes
  • Pam full quest and full sex
  • Nadine full quest and full sex
  • Mechanic Job Full
  • Pam And Nadine New Threesome Interactive.
  • Add content a Institute story.
  • Add content main story
  • Add sex in institute with Carol, Sandra, Brenda, Mrs Taylor and Mrs Lissette.
  • Add Icon in IU when you lock femme orgasm in sex interactive.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes