Apr 5, 2018
Not sure if its been answered or not but has the DEV removed incest from the game? I remember seeing a comment here about the sister (Sarah) and step-mom (Maria) not having sex scenes since he removed those from the revamp. Is it true, no more incest in "My New Life"?

Last edited:

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Till now yes there isn't but we may have it seeing how the story is going up until now getting close to Maria and asking Sarah for sexual things after giving her cards

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
So, saw this Revamp when it started, decided to wait until it seemed like it had caught up to pick it up for 'reasons'.

Now, like half a year down the road I remember I never got around to playing through all the content available on the previous version, and didn't pick up the first iteration. So I'll ask now; is this at or beyond where the previous version got dropped, or what?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So, saw this Revamp when it started, decided to wait until it seemed like it had caught up to pick it up for 'reasons'.

Now, like half a year down the road I remember I never got around to playing through all the content available on the previous version, and didn't pick up the first iteration. So I'll ask now; is this at or beyond where the previous version got dropped, or what?
you don't start where the previous version dropped you literally start from scratch with a new story.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Not sure if its been answered or not but has the DEV removed incest from the game? I remember seeing a comment here about the sister (Sarah) and step-mom (Maria) not having sex scenes since he removed those from the revamp. Is it true, no more incest in "My New Life"?
people here all speculate bon is using the revamp thing to remove incest, but the story progression in my new life revamp hasn't reached there yet, so there still is some possibility left for incest.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
I HIGHLY doubt that, lol. I just think the content for that isn't added in yet. I mean, at this point we've already gotten a blowjob from Maria and came on Sarah's ass. It's a little too late to avoid incest now. (Not that Maria technically counts as incest, imo).

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
you don't start where the previous version dropped you literally start from scratch with a new story.
Not the question I was asking; does the revamp HAVE all the previous version's content already included (is what I meant), or is it still playing catch-up and has not quite yet reached that point? I've gathered from a few scattered posts that the incest options are, or have been, maybe temporarily removed for refining (or something), and given I didn't get past like 4 days in the previous, NON-revamped version, I have no basis of measurement for what that means in respect to how much content the revamp does or does not have.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Not the question I was asking; does the revamp HAVE all the previous version's content already included (is what I meant), or is it still playing catch-up and has not quite yet reached that point? I've gathered from a few scattered posts that the incest options are, or have been, maybe temporarily removed for refining (or something), and given I didn't get past like 4 days in the previous, NON-revamped version, I have no basis of measurement for what that means in respect to how much content the revamp does or does not have.
Compared to 2.1 vers the revamp hasn't much content like the 2.1(main reason why i'm still playing the 2.1 vers instead of the revamp). You can do a better linear story and remove the grind but what's the point if tou don't have content.

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Played this revamp way back from the 2nd update but saves didn't carry over to the new update. Don't want to replay the game again and again so I didn't play the newer updates.

Want to play the upcoming update but will the save from previous update work for the new updates now? And any Sex scene from Sis/Maria?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes