fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
After Maria's interview, when I get home, it stuck
Does anyone know when we will be able to play without it crashing?
I tried with fixed bug but it doesn't work
How do I move on without doing Maria's mission?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I wish I was beggar, if I had the same time as haters commented in this forum, I would implement them in my game dressed as I imagine them and it would be a BIG update
We are already know that you are himself, Beggar, you don't need to lie, just look at your comments, we know that you are a fan of Bones Tales: The Manor, probably because he is an another delayer like you, if you aren't himself, i'm 100% sure that you will read this shit and you should take my comment as a serious stuff.

So, nobody here hates you, the majority of the comments about your game are constructive criticism, but since you are acting like a clown, people here treats you like a joke, you should give us the news of what are you doing about your game, you should participate in this community, you should take all of this criticism to focus of what is wrong about this game and try to fix everything, if not or if you don't know how to do it, try to collaborate with Symphony of the Night, if you have fans, patrons and etc, you should thank him and give his credits for everything, and worst of things, he does it for free.

Look how much people complains about how many bugs your game has, it's pretty nasty to see how much bugs your game has, so, stop to give us excuses and stop to use a fake account to try to defend yourself, nobody wants to see and to play an unplayable game, your game is pretty good, but it could even better if you work harder, just imagine how much more cash could reach your bank account if you were more dedicated.

It's ok if you take a while to release a new update, but give us the news of what are you doing, take this comment as a serious thing and work harder, if you are having some problems about your own game, please, asking for someone out there, you'll always find someone to help you.

Last edited:

Hardrokker78

Oct 27, 2019
Are you sure nobody wanted that update? beggar took a poll in his patreon, and if you don’t like the update subscribe to his patreon and vote in the polls, it was also something that had to come sooner or later, its REVAMP, but surely there will be a hero who can create a mod with the old models dont worry. (if I like new characters, and also new scenes nothing to envy the old version)
Why subscribe patreon, or vote in polls? It is only delay after delay, excuses after excuses, soon after soon, promises after promises.. Tomorrow new udate, next week new update, next month new update, need few more hours. And when new update comes after 6+ months, it is only more messy, more bugs/errors :giggle: And those who really fix the game with bugfix, solve save files do it in very short time. :rolleyes: It is very much thanx to Symphony of the Night people still play this game after fixing it for free on his free time. I really feel sorry for patreons when they get a broken game (update)

Last edited:

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
You can try, but the game is not built for phones. Additionally, Joiplay has been really terrible of late but it seem to be random on phones. Maybe try Maldives before using FULL.
I believe there might be a misunderstanding. When I mentioned 'smartphone, I was referring to the in-game smartphone because I'm currently playing on my PC, and the game randomly freezes. I've downloaded missing images, but the loading error still happens, even though the in-game phone displays them. It also freezes randomly but I am not sure what causes it.

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
Help plss
After the scene with Maria, he tells me to go get dressed
where are the clothes ?
Because I can't find them anywhere :((

Mar 1, 2022
I'm trying to skip the part where you have to attend to the story but nothing happens, does anyone have a save where they start the story with the teachers?

Seriously this isn't even playable

Reactions: BloodWolf503

iffrith

Jul 6, 2022
This game is full of bugs right? I am trying to attend the history class like they are telling me to and nothing happens. It feels like it is always getting stuck... also, after certain scenesyou can't watch them anymore, is there a gallery in game?

selvek

Jun 24, 2017
i started new game and a FEW things wont work, i dont know what to do (main quest when Warren ask you to bring laptop the time runs out and nothing happens i cant hide anywhere) and Pam\Nadine sex scenes wont work i cant click any besides titfuck and hj =\ and Carol dates broken AF after start date game teleports me to home in the knightstown and sex scenes with Lucy starts and after that i cant escape home cuz nothing work xD pls help me... This game is fking mess

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Walkthrough says - Warren will be waiting for you immediately after school at the gates. But he doesn't appear there. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong?

Reactions: Grex

free0wolf

Oct 27, 2023
adirami
You sent me a save during an ongoing mission?? Why would you do that?
Save properly and I will fix it. I am not going to play a person save for how long to reach to the problem they have.
I hope this is reasonable.

Use the to fix the issue.
Warren is not suppose to show up. Follow what the BOF is saying.

Sure bro. I save right at the spot to put the boxes in the van and continue the quest (y)

hey a new player here ran into two problem's one is after sandar's anal scene the image is stuck used the bug fix i download it but don't think did it right the next one is i can't find the laptop for warren help pl

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I believe there might be a misunderstanding. When I mentioned 'smartphone, I was referring to the in-game smartphone because I'm currently playing on my PC, and the game randomly freezes. I've downloaded missing images, but the loading error still happens, even though the in-game phone displays them. It also freezes randomly but I am not sure what causes it.
My bad homie, I misunderstand. Thats very strange. No need to ask if pc is a gaming pc. Which dude doesnt have a gaming pc in this era :ROFLMAO:. But seriously thats weird. I would recommend a few things first, assuming it is the game itself at fault.

Re-download a clean copy of the game or try the compress version
NO mods
DO NOT use old save, start a new game and test. (v0.94 requires new game start btw)
If you still getting problems, then problem is your pc and could be related to if laptop and have two GPU (run using discreet). But I highly doubt that and assuming above will fix it.

hey a new player here ran into two problem's one is after sandar's anal scene the image is stuck used the bug fix i download it but don't think did it right the next one is i can't find the laptop for warren help pl
Seeing as you very new bro
I will pm/dm you and you can send me your save and I will fix

Reactions: ganzback
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes