freddymo

Aug 9, 2022
This game is full of bugs right? I am trying to attend the history class like they are telling me to and nothing happens. It feels like it is always getting stuck... also, after certain scenesyou can't watch them anymore, is there a gallery in game?
this happend to me too. i just skipped that one quest and did the next one and it worked.

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
I gave this game try again.

I was in a middle of searching tinymon cards for Sarah, but then book of faces started to say ”complete missions of the institute, Check the profile of Martinia National Institute” Institute’s profile says ”Attend history classes”. I have attended quite a many times and grade is 10/10, but it still ask me to attend history classes. Am i some kind of a loop here, how to jump out of it?

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2022
I gave this game try again.

I was in a middle of searching tinymon cards for Sarah, but then book of faces started to say ”complete missions of the institute, Check the profile of Martinia National Institute” Institute’s profile says ”Attend history classes”. I have attended quite a many times and grade is 10/10, but it still ask me to attend history classes. Am i some kind of a loop here, how to jump out of it?
The same thing happens to me, I couldn't move forward for that reason, in the end I gave up, maybe there will be a solution

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
don't let me walk to the dresser :((

I have that mission where I have to dress him and go down to his father's house

I can't put it on at all

Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
My bad homie, I misunderstand. Thats very strange. No need to ask if pc is a gaming pc. Which dude doesnt have a gaming pc in this era :ROFLMAO:. But seriously thats weird. I would recommend a few things first, assuming it is the game itself at fault.

Re-download a clean copy of the game or try the compress version
NO mods
DO NOT use old save, start a new game and test. (v0.94 requires new game start btw)
If you still getting problems, then problem is your pc and could be related to if laptop and have two GPU (run using discreet). But I highly doubt that and assuming above will fix it.

Seeing as you very new bro
I will pm/dm you and you can send me your save and I will fix
For lucy laptop quest do i have to change variables or switches?? Plz advice

Killgaming

Jul 1, 2021
My bad homie, I misunderstand. Thats very strange. No need to ask if pc is a gaming pc. Which dude doesnt have a gaming pc in this era :ROFLMAO:. But seriously thats weird. I would recommend a few things first, assuming it is the game itself at fault.

Re-download a clean copy of the game or try the compress version
NO mods
DO NOT use old save, start a new game and test. (v0.94 requires new game start btw)
If you still getting problems, then problem is your pc and could be related to if laptop and have two GPU (run using discreet). But I highly doubt that and assuming above will fix it.

Seeing as you very new bro
I will pm/dm you and you can send me your save and I will fix
Is there a way that I can DM you as well?

freddymo

Aug 9, 2022
The same thing happens to me, I couldn't move forward for that reason, in the end I gave up, maybe there will be a solution
you can skip it by editing your save through
just drag your save then add www/data/System.json file and look for school quest and add 1 to the number there and it will skip that quest and move the stoy forward.

you can do that with some other buggy quests too but back up the save before just in case

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
What a great game. During a date with Beth, Lucy appeared and now in order to continue playing further you need to complete a task to study chemistry. But the hero still lives in the old house and Warren does not appear near the school. Also for some reason I can invite Laura on a date and have sex with her there.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes