OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
you can skip it by editing your save through
just drag your save then add www/data/System.json file and look for school quest and add 1 to the number there and it will skip that quest and move the stoy forward.

you can do that with some other buggy quests too but back up the save before just in case
Thanks. This almost works. Instead of System.json I uploaded the latest save to your link, saves are www/save filexx.rpgsave and add 1 to school quest and downloaded it back. And it works. I am happy - buy you a beer some day :giggle: :beer:

This is absolute needed tool with this game. I almost feel like semi nerd

Last edited:

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
i cant go any further in carol quest when i got the pictures from the guy i go to her house and then i start the how thing again

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
I played 12 hours in three days. I really liked the game. I played with a German translation but the game had so many errors that I couldn't continue playing it. I hope the game gets fixed quickly

DukeCR

Mar 11, 2022
It seems that we are not able to deliver the first car in the garage quest. I'm using both the missingImgs fix and the CheatMod. The circle does not appear, and moving to its position and interacting does nothing.

1698445305407.png

And it is a new save, I started over when 0.94 released.

Eslamayman

Jul 28, 2022
Can somebody help I am stuck I can't go with Lucy to my new room in the new house when I get there I return to the living
And also I don't have (Map375.json) in the data file where can I find it ?

Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
It seems that we are not able to deliver the first car in the garage quest. I'm using both the missingImgs fix and the CheatMod. The circle does not appear, and moving to its position and interacting does nothing.

View attachment 3039206

And it is a new save, I started over when 0.94 released.
I'm Having the same issue, did you find the solution?

kokalan1

Dec 26, 2019
For my i think the Dev is abandoning the Project My new life revamp after v 0.91 all new versions are more bugged the the previous I don't now how you will get new people to support you when post things like that

Last edited:
Reactions: Ale69

suhh6969

Jun 14, 2023
I am doing the story mode where the Sarah catches you and Rachel in your room playing video games and she gets upset and begins texting you, you are supposed to go to the bathroom and visit Sarah but her door is closed for some reason, is there a way to fix this or am i supposed to do this during the weekend?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes