Neto98xd

Dec 28, 2022
Good morning gentlemen, in this part of the mechanic's job, where you take the car to the Old Quarter, I don't see the point of leaving the car, is there any solution?
miss.png

HableesDonne

Jan 15, 2018
The update log said that Charles' sister quest was added but when I click on her profile to see the quest hint it says wait for next update?

wingtai

Dec 4, 2022
To all new players, all new member here. MNL are full of bugs and errors, missing images etc. Update 0.94 are more broken, more bugs and errors. Let Beggar fix his own game or make it less buggy at least. :giggle:
i agree with you when i go helen house is trigger diffent mission car racing

justin880

Apr 16, 2023
need help still wont return player sprite even when using a different save file character still vanishes after the pussy race with tyna don't know what to do pls help I am very sorry for the trouble.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
need help still wont return player sprite even when using a different save file character still vanishes after the pussy race with tyna don't know what to do pls help I am very sorry for the trouble.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there are options there to fix different crit bugs, did you try any of those?

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Hi,

In my book of face, I advanced the main quest enough for asking me to pursue school quest who tell me to attend history class, it's normally supposed to have Mrs Turner giving a pop quizz (and then later getting to Ronald & Mrs Taylor event).
But it's not happening, no matter how many times I click to the icon of her class for attending, I got the classical options for a non-event class.
Any idea why ?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes