fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
I have the mission from the garage, to take the car to the customer, and I can't find the customer
I searched all over the Old Quarter and nothing :((

freddymo

Aug 9, 2022
need help still wont return player sprite even when using a different save file character still vanishes after the pussy race with tyna don't know what to do pls help I am very sorry for the trouble.
Had the same problem and when i went to bird town and started the random mission i got it back.

Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
Bugs:
1. Brenda quest line is not implemented
2. Carol dates are glitchy( asking for date automatically open lucy sexual interface in 2 house)
3. Lizzy quest line is not implemented
4. Alison and noah threesome is not available
5. Jason quest line is not available
6. Lucy laptop quest
7. After Chinese mafia go to school quest
8. Birdtown automatic start of tyna car quest
9. Garage side job delivery
10. Rachel anal is not available even after her anal sex at our home
11. Carol school lunch sex ia not available
12. Babysitter job side mission are not available with the scene
13. Paparazzi job side mission are not available with the scene

At the moment I'm stuck at go to school quest so i dont know any bugs after that

JokerK

Jun 25, 2017
anyone please help,im stuck at go to school on School Quest..
im just finish saving triad lady using taser on lady x..
when i go to school nothing happen
Keep playing football until you get a message from your sisten. Then go find her in the first floor bathroom stall.

Reactions: crhis98

JokerK

Jun 25, 2017
I am also stuck on this. Done the chinatown triad pub mission for the black van but now it says go to school and nothing happens. Is this fixable?
Keep playing football until you get a message from your sister. Then go find her in the first floor bathroom stall.

freddymo

Aug 9, 2022
Bugs:
1. Brenda quest line is not implemented
2. Carol dates are glitchy( asking for date automatically open lucy sexual interface in 2 house)
3. Lizzy quest line is not implemented
4. Alison and noah threesome is not available
5. Jason quest line is not available
6. Lucy laptop quest
7. After Chinese mafia go to school quest
8. Birdtown automatic start of tyna car quest
9. Garage side job delivery
10. Rachel anal is not available even after her anal sex at our home
11. Carol school lunch sex ia not available
12. Babysitter job side mission are not available with the scene
13. Paparazzi job side mission are not available with the scene

At the moment I'm stuck at go to school quest so i dont know any bugs after that
lizzy quest you just need to increase your youtube popularity and it will work but its not in the BOF
alison and noah is threesome is there, i got it.

gusta

Oct 2, 2017
Hi
i just drop map250 in the data folder

but nothing change, does anyone have a save after lucy quest laptop?

Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
lizzy quest you just need to increase your youtube popularity and it will work but its not in the BOF
alison and noah is threesome is there, i got it.
I did that and got to anal with her but it still did not completed her quest and if you do not upload videos on youtv she will talk like before that she disgust us

And for the i have noah and alison both on anal but its not happening for me, i got threesome for sharon and alison but noa and alison is not there for me i did as many dates with alsion as well as followed the guide

freddymo

Aug 9, 2022
I did that and got to anal with her but it still did not completed her quest and if you do not upload videos on youtv she will talk like before that she disgust us

And for the i have noah and alison both on anal but its not happening for me, i got threesome for sharon and alison but noa and alison is not there for me i did as many dates with alsion as well as followed the guide
check the love points in the cheat menu and see if its above 700 for alison and try to visit markus in the afternoon and the scene will trigger as soon as you enter

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes