BOH56

May 27, 2017
Sooo, when I start the game and get to the handjob scene, the game doesn't react to me clicking on it, at all

Edit: I redownloaded and it worked

Last edited:

BOH56

May 27, 2017
What happened to all the images? They're all super pixelated and degraded from the last time I played this game

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
Carol disappear in book of face. Anyone have same issue?
even if you unlock it, she doesn't have any progression and is stuck on the "handjob level". if you try to date her, you will just straight go to Lucy's sex scene.. Carol is still very bork'd

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
even if you unlock it, she doesn't have any progression and is stuck on the "handjob level". if you try to date her, you will just straight go to Lucy's sex scene.. Carol is still very bork'd
don't try to date carol just visit her at her home and you will unlock all of her scene

davesylar

Dec 5, 2017
Goodmornig, now I'm stuck after helping Maria with the boxes in her office. Book of Face tells me taht i have to ho in my room but when i go in my room nothing happens. Does someone have solution?? Thank you

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Can someone recommend which mafia story is worth doing first?:unsure:

PS. This is my very first playthrough.
I would recommend u to save your game in another slot so that you choose all the options, choose the one you like in all there will be different scenes with the girls of the mafias in the future

Reactions: DGun23
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes