DGun23

May 17, 2018
I would recommend u to save your game in another slot so that you choose all the options, choose the one you like in all there will be different scenes with the girls of the mafias in the future
I am doing that. Just wanted to ask for any recommendations...

Diman_spb

Jun 14, 2020
im stuck at Rachel quest
After the MC, Jack & Maria pick up Rachel and take to their House then in the MC’s Bedroom
Sarah will walk in and see the MC and Rachel;
Sarah will then message you and you will need to go to her Bedroom while Rachel is playing video games in your Bedroom

but door to her Bedroom is closed

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
I had a mistake in Jet quest when she needed to be rescued from a maniac, after we rescued her and took us to the club, a black screen pops up, of course I get rid of it, but the quest itself does not want to end, please help!

qwertyuiol

Dec 27, 2021
Did beggar made a bugfix or we still waiting ? ( i did not saw any post on like a 4/5 days idk if someone asked the same )

HHHHH111

May 13, 2020
I need help with a bug in the game, after helping the Chinese mafia it tells me that I have to go to school, as you can see it tells me that I have to go to the bathroom but when I do so no event happens and it just enters, I don't know what else to do

amusa

Sep 5, 2018
everytime i get in Knightstown i get this scene... and cant get out of it even with bug fixer. If im outside of knightstown i can remove the scene.. what can i do to fix this?
1698804254353.png

Reactions: animeking2264

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I just wanna ask where can I upgrade the car and garage again? I forgot which place it is and I tried going to the hornet garage but there's it not the same interior.

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
Guys, I want to ask you, especially those who have not had any bugs in the game, what files, fixes, etc. do you download to avoid problems? Previously, I couldn't continue the game because of Caroline's quest for the moments when we invite her on a date, I had a black screen there, and when I got rid of it, it didn't help and the quest didn't continue, then I abandoned the game to version 0.94, decided to go back, thought maybe they finally fixed it, but no, it got worse, now, as I wrote earlier, I'm stuck on the main quest with Jet, where she needs to be rescued from a maniac, but the quest itself does not want to continue after her rescue, so please help a distant person like me!

lonewolf80

Aug 18, 2022
Hello, after passing the test I'm stuck in the middle of Brenda's plot, when you have to go with Jason to pick the tickets for the concert. In the Book of Faces there's not any advice. I attach my savegame in zip. Could you pls check it out?

1698823125985.png

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
Hello, after passing the test I'm stuck in the middle of Brenda's plot, when you have to go with Jason to pick the tickets for the concert. In the Book of Faces there's not any advice. I attach my savegame in zip. Could you pls check it out?

View attachment 3051529
dude, I found the continuation of the quest, go to Downtown South and go to the top where the graffiti is, you will see a blue haired man and Jason himself

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes