Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
IMG_20231101_234914.jpg
Please help me, I want to start Jason's quest, but he's not in the apartment, what should I do?

Last edited:

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
this game does not start in Windows 7 when I run compatibility mode it tells me I need a newer version of NW.js
Where do i get that please??

Jan 2, 2019
I have a question about the first delivery you make for the Hornet Garage mission, you have to take the car to Oldquater but when I take it to the local parking lot nothing happens. Does anyone know how to fix this bug?

Jan 2, 2019
How do I clear the bug in the garage quest? That is when trying to deliver the car?
I'm at the same point, I've looked in several places but I can't find anyone that can give me a solution for this because according to the guides, there would be a point or npc missing that would receive the car.

Masterz2323

May 15, 2020
Symphony of the Night
I am doing the story where Sarah catches you and Rachel in your room playing video games and she gets upset and begins texting you, you are supposed to go to the bathroom and visit Sarah but her door is closed for some reason, is there a way to fix this or am i supposed to do this during the weekend?
i have the same bug

lonewolf80

Aug 18, 2022
I need to steal Yuri's weed with Markus in order to progress in the Amy and Lucy's quests but the event doesn't trigger.

Besides, the Rachel's section of the Book of Faces suggests me to talk with her at the recess time, but once I click on her, nothing happens; the mark sign switches to yellow blablabla so, I cannot progress neither in the Rachel's story.

Could anyone tell me what are the events for both problems in the rpgsave and the values I should set to in order to edit it in save editor?

Thanks in advance!

1698908104211.png

Last edited:

kb13

Jul 9, 2022
Any fix for the lucy, sarah, school mission loop? Applying the 2 bugfixes in the main page didnt work.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes