robineau

Aug 14, 2017
Good evening everyone, I would like some help to tell me where I can go car racing
Going down in history we could have a car race and I'd like to do that again and where I have to go

Jan 2, 2019
I am pleased to share another bug, I don't know if anyone already knew about it, it is when you do anal with Sadra and the image gets stuck, this way they know of a fix and they also know one for the book of faces, it doesn't show Carol and I already unlocked her separate story Captura.PNG

HidupSegan

Jun 20, 2020
Hey im just play this revamp version, anyone can tell me what to do when smartphone tell me to
"dont forget to go to the institute"
"complete mission of the institute"
"check the profile of martinia national institute"

when i check, they told me to attend history classes
i already attended history class more than 10 times until i get 10/10 score but the pop quiz didnt come out, is that a bug or i miss something?

thankyou!

BloodWolf503

Jul 11, 2021
Symphony of the Night
I am doing the story where Sarah catches you and Rachel in your room playing video games and she gets upset and begins texting you, you are supposed to go to the bathroom and visit Sarah but her door is closed for some reason, is there a way to fix this or am i supposed to do this during the weekend?
i reported that bug but havent heard back from beggerofnet yet

Reactions: Diman_spb
Dec 19, 2019
Hey im just play this revamp version, anyone can tell me what to do when smartphone tell me to
"dont forget to go to the institute"
"complete mission of the institute"
"check the profile of martinia national institute"

when i check, they told me to attend history classes
i already attended history class more than 10 times until i get 10/10 score but the pop quiz didnt come out, is that a bug or i miss something?

thankyou!
it's a bug, you need to take your save here and change #18 4->5

Reactions: JhonnyMeLabo132

ayoze624

Nov 23, 2018
Symphony of the Night
I am doing the story where Sarah catches you and Rachel in your room playing video games and she gets upset and begins texting you, you are supposed to go to the bathroom and visit Sarah but her door is closed for some reason, is there a way to fix this or am i supposed to do this during the weekend?
it work well for me

H3llsing

Jan 30, 2020
I don't know. I'm stuck on Warren not showing up at the school gates.
ohh ok. the walkthrough says to do allison, beth, blonde cheerleader and another one before doing it. i'm trying that right now. i'll update y'all on it.

freddymo

Aug 9, 2022
How does this variable thing work and is it possible to skip a mission with this or would it only represent character statistics?
you basically can change most of the variables in this game throught the editing of your save. like skills, relationship/ love points, the progress of quests and inventory items. you can skip quests but be careful, some main quests dont just go up by 1 in the variable they sometimes go by 10,50 or sometimes 100. so back up your save before editing it

Reactions: JhonnyMeLabo132

Dochh

May 1, 2023
So, my game is stuck. From everything I have read so far, I need to download to bug fix patch, however it has been taken down. Now my game is stuck with my MC standing in the middle of some apartment telling me to find a laptop. The timer goes down to 0 and the event doesn't trigger. No more game for me, no patch to fix it. I'm just screwed at the save point. Just standing in an apartment. The open world has been reduced to a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living room. Yeah nice game.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes