TheSecretSecreter

Feb 15, 2020
As much as I love this game, it sounds like the latest update is filled with bugs, is it within a playable state? or shall I wait even longer? I've replayed this game so many times already (mostly for Sara and Lucy content).

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Was not expecting an actual release so soon, lets hope this version isnt absolutely riddled with bugs...
He had no choice, if he didn't want to lose his Patrons in the coming months. Thankfully no one made fixes here for him. It is about time he made these much needed fixes, which will be constant in the base at each release/update.....finally!!!

Which was my whole point. Now the game will be very much more stable in the long run and quicker updates.
I hope we see more and more fixes in the future and the game can finally be playable /stable.
Glad the dev stepped up, forced or not (y)

Last edited:

BeagleBoi

Sep 16, 2022
Dawg im such a dumbass, made a post talking how brenda didnt have any interactive sex yet when it CLEARLY says on the image that SANDRA was the one who got her interactive sex redone o_O

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
He had no choice, if he didn't want to lose his Patrons in the coming months. Thankfully no one made fixes here for him. It is about time he made these much needed fixes, which will be constant in the base at each release/update.....finally!!!

Which was my whole point. Now the game will be very much more stable in the long run and quicker updates.
I hope we see more and more fixes in the future and the game can finally be playable /stable.
Any idea if he fixed the go to school bug in this new update?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018

bro beggar didn't deserve your effort and work on this shit game. he's had shitty coding for 5+yrs now
even original game was buggy

Dawg im such a dumbass, made a post talking how brenda didnt have any interactive sex yet when it CLEARLY says on the image that SANDRA was the one who got her interactive sex redone o_O
lol he did rework brenda in the last update, she has sex scenes. you probably missed her cuz shes kinda ugly now....
i liked her old white short hair look

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes