edris151

Aug 19, 2020
hi I have Bug in finding laptop in Warnners mission the time end but nothing happening can somebody help me about it

Mtan89

Sep 10, 2022
I get this bug where I can't complete the hornet garage quest where i have to take a car to old quarter, it doesn't show the glowing circle

also when i do the babysitting quest and lia invites you for coffee it doesnt give me an option to say yes or no

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Did anyone tried or found a way to fix the bug "Go to school" in Book of Faces ?

Because I believe when the school ends Jack is supposed to waiting for us on school doors or maybe a dialog of him and MC should start but nothing happens.

StAYFRosTY76

Apr 10, 2023
I haven't played this "game" for years and never used any mod ,so my question is.
Which addons/mods do i have to download from here and in which order do i install them to make this game not remind me of fallout 76 at launch day.

Reactions: clj895374

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Hello, I hope someone can help me after the second maid (aunt) jumps the game to the night race, I have the feeling that the game skips something, I have a problem while running and I can't get any further, can someone help me

TheSecretSecreter

Feb 15, 2020
As much as I love this game, it sounds like the latest update is filled with bugs, is it within a playable state? or shall I wait even longer? I've replayed this game so many times already (mostly for Sara and Lucy content).

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Was not expecting an actual release so soon, lets hope this version isnt absolutely riddled with bugs...
He had no choice, if he didn't want to lose his Patrons in the coming months. Thankfully no one made fixes here for him. It is about time he made these much needed fixes, which will be constant in the base at each release/update.....finally!!!

Which was my whole point. Now the game will be very much more stable in the long run and quicker updates.
I hope we see more and more fixes in the future and the game can finally be playable /stable.
Glad the dev stepped up, forced or not (y)

Last edited:

BeagleBoi

Sep 16, 2022
Dawg im such a dumbass, made a post talking how brenda didnt have any interactive sex yet when it CLEARLY says on the image that SANDRA was the one who got her interactive sex redone o_O

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes