Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
I DID NOT say what you think I said.

I AM JUST SAYING: they are paying a guy who did not learn how to properly use RPG Maker in 8 years, nor he took some effort in properly learning English.
They can see it. But the appeal of the game is elsewhere.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My New Life: REVAMP [v0.95] [Beggar of Net] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.94 -> v0.95 [92,0 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

K41T0

Jun 29, 2018
Hello, does anyone have a guide on what the switches refer to in the save file? I remember there was a guide with what each switch did, but I can't find it. It would be easier to solve bugs knowing what each switch does. Thanks in advance. Symphony of the Night

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Sorry, don’t have such anymore. Game has not much save slots and saving often destroys old ones quickly.
That bug, it's the one at the beginning ? When you supposed to see Mrs Turner giving a pop quizz for continuing the school quest ?

Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
Librarian still forget about us every time and history class bug is still there

On the other notes does anyone know how to start babysitting side job and what is the population girls in the institute?? I only found 4 girls in different district not any in the school... Thanks in advance

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
What kind of mistake is this? We are supposed to meet in the living room in the morning but nothing happens. There is a mistake here

Strikerz666

Oct 25, 2023
To anyone that wants to know, it looks like the babysitter content is stuck behind a grind of new phone job system, I'm unsure if the girls that pop up after the job are random timed or lock behind a number of complete jobs. If anyone can confirm.

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Did this update fix any of the Major quest breakers that popped up during last update(0.94)?

I don't see them in Changelogs....

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes