edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
What kind of mistake is this? We are supposed to meet in the living room in the morning but nothing happens. There is a mistake here

Strikerz666

Oct 25, 2023
To anyone that wants to know, it looks like the babysitter content is stuck behind a grind of new phone job system, I'm unsure if the girls that pop up after the job are random timed or lock behind a number of complete jobs. If anyone can confirm.

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Did this update fix any of the Major quest breakers that popped up during last update(0.94)?

I don't see them in Changelogs....

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
woah there, he doesnt have to do the 2nd one dweeb. He's from a spanish speaking country, it's his primary language, he doesn't need to learn english. You can only speak ONE language, and you have the gall to try to pull that "speak english" nonsense, you could always learn how to speak spanish but you're definitely the type to blame others for your shortcomings.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Reading comments in this thread that game is still bugfest i'm glad i stopped wasting time on this when dev announced revamp, it seemed like an excuse to milk the same content due to lack of an idea to move plot further and finish the part 1. That was years ago and game is still not finished and now he is "revamping" older scenes yet again... At one point i wanted to try revamped version but i've read he removed mmf scenes and and potential optional whoring/slutification for some girls, so that was final nail in the coffin not to waste time on this. At this pace game will never be finished and milking will continue for who knows how many years or he'll rush some ending/s for the sake of saying he completed game.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
The bug of the history class (pop quizz by Mrs Turner) : I found out that you need at the beginning of your game to see some events, who strangely can be missed despite the fact they are necessary, that happenned to me in my first attempt :
  • The one you met Bliss in your house while you play in your room, chatting & sexting with Alexx
  • After that scene, go out from your house saturday morning, you received a call from Alexx who made you go to the sex shop, creating a dildo from the MC's cock.
After that, the history class attending event should be correctly trigged when you arrive at that point in the school quest.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Any idea if he fixed the go to school bug in this new update?
It is not a bug per-se. The game just doesn't guide properly and it causing people to miss stuff, especially those who like to teleport from inside house (Even though I been saying this forever not to do).
Gallion describes it well: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-95-beggar-of-net.30576/post-12125904

Symphony of the Night cheat mod is compatible with v95 right??
Nope

FIVE YEARS AGO he asked his Patrons (when the game was almost completed): what should I do now? would you rather have a general bugfixing update now or should I release the final update first before I start MNL2?

Everybody said: bugfixes now, please, then release the final chapter (where MC finally gets laid with Lucy).

He answered them: you know what? I'm going to make a "totally revamped" game version from scratch: don't worry, you'll have a 100% completed and bugfree MNL in a few months with BIMONTHLY updates. A 100% completed bugfree My New Life in a few months, he said. Five years ago.

Well, I just don't want to write here what I really think of his patrons because some of them might follow this thread: serves them/you right, I guess.
"serves them/you right, I guess."

Not sure if I reading that correctly, but if I did, why me? Pray tell how this affects me!!
Did it ever occur to you that it ain't serves me squat. I can fix myself, for myself :rolleyes:. I was/am never obligated to share anything, if I so choose.

Hello, does anyone have a guide on what the switches refer to in the save file? I remember there was a guide with what each switch did, but I can't find it. It would be easier to solve bugs knowing what each switch does. Thanks in advance. Symphony of the Night
It is not so black/white by simply flipping a switch or changing a variable. Few things yes, but not most. No save editor or universal cheat menu can change internal switches period and there never will be. Couple with some bugs are cause by old data but critical variables. Changing that will mess up the game flow and cause bugs that are not bugs. Editing these without knowing exactly what you're doing will cause more damage than good imo.

I highly dont recommend people dont do this. From the countless of saves I fix, people caused more bugs to themselves by editing cause they are impatient.
I recommend just wait till the dev fixes it.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes