Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night Sandra image still stuck after anal sex in 0.95, any solution?
If the dev didnt fix that in v0.95. You can either load an earlier save and dont do the anal sex scene or if using the pc cheat mod (it needs to update for v0.95), you can use bugfixes > sex images. This option added in the pc cheat mod, should clear any image stuck issues. Some sex scenes are bugged.

Symphony of the Night Can you please tell me where I can find the video for Turnet, I forget where it is
Who?
video??

Genuinely asking cause I not playing the game because of the bugs

In the future, please check out HaremHero Always to find your answer

Last edited:

Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
It is not a bug per-se. The game just doesn't guide properly and it causing people to miss stuff, especially those who like to teleport from inside house (Even though I been saying this forever not to do).
Gallion describes it well: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-95-beggar-of-net.30576/post-12125904

Nope

"serves them/you right, I guess."

Not sure if I reading that correctly, but if I did, why me? Pray tell how this affects me!!
Did it ever occur to you that it ain't serves me squat. I can fix myself, for myself :rolleyes:. I was/am never obligated to share anything, if I so choose.

It is not so black/white by simply flipping a switch or changing a variable. Few things yes, but not most. No save editor or universal cheat menu can change internal switches period and there never will be. Couple with some bugs are cause by old data but critical variables. Changing that will mess up the game flow and cause bugs that are not bugs. Editing these without knowing exactly what you're doing will cause more damage than good imo.

I highly dont recommend people dont do this. From the countless of saves I fix, people caused more bugs to themselves by editing cause they are impatient.
I recommend just wait till the dev fixes it.
Will you make the cheat mod for this??

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 3060913
Where is this video guys? i have look to some walkthrough I can't find any guide about this
Maybe you didn't read well what the boy was telling you. He asks you to go to the old Quarter if I'm not mistaken, there is a small park there, with two people. You have to steal the videos from his bag. Then take them to the shopkeeper

Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
The bug of the history class (pop quizz by Mrs Turner) : I found out that you need at the beginning of your game to see some events, who strangely can be missed despite the fact they are necessary, that happenned to me in my first attempt :
  • The one you met Bliss in your house while you play in your room, chatting & sexting with Alexx
  • After that scene, go out from your house saturday morning, you received a call from Alexx who made you go to the sex shop, creating a dildo from the MC's cock.
After that, the history class attending event should be correctly trigged when you arrive at that point in the school quest.
I have done the things mentioned above but still it is not triggered.. Any idea ??

wnse_

Jun 15, 2020
can anyone tell me, is 0.95 safe to play with? I don't want to download it if there are still lots of bugs. changelog says some bugs have been fixed but I'm still not sure

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
It is not a bug per-se. The game just doesn't guide properly and it causing people to miss stuff, especially those who like to teleport from inside house (Even though I been saying this forever not to do).
Gallion describes it well: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-95-beggar-of-net.30576/post-12125904
Mine is a different bug though, it's not the history class bug it's after the Triads mission finished,i believe when the class is finished Warren should be near school doors and a dialogue should pop out but nothing happens,i already saw Alexx playing on the computer with MC's dildo shape.

EDIT: Nevermind i just figured it out myself

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes