Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 3060913
Where is this video guys? i have look to some walkthrough I can't find any guide about this
Maybe you didn't read well what the boy was telling you. He asks you to go to the old Quarter if I'm not mistaken, there is a small park there, with two people. You have to steal the videos from his bag. Then take them to the shopkeeper

Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
The bug of the history class (pop quizz by Mrs Turner) : I found out that you need at the beginning of your game to see some events, who strangely can be missed despite the fact they are necessary, that happenned to me in my first attempt :
  • The one you met Bliss in your house while you play in your room, chatting & sexting with Alexx
  • After that scene, go out from your house saturday morning, you received a call from Alexx who made you go to the sex shop, creating a dildo from the MC's cock.
After that, the history class attending event should be correctly trigged when you arrive at that point in the school quest.
I have done the things mentioned above but still it is not triggered.. Any idea ??

wnse_

Jun 15, 2020
can anyone tell me, is 0.95 safe to play with? I don't want to download it if there are still lots of bugs. changelog says some bugs have been fixed but I'm still not sure

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
It is not a bug per-se. The game just doesn't guide properly and it causing people to miss stuff, especially those who like to teleport from inside house (Even though I been saying this forever not to do).
Gallion describes it well: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-95-beggar-of-net.30576/post-12125904
Mine is a different bug though, it's not the history class bug it's after the Triads mission finished,i believe when the class is finished Warren should be near school doors and a dialogue should pop out but nothing happens,i already saw Alexx playing on the computer with MC's dildo shape.

EDIT: Nevermind i just figured it out myself

Last edited:

smokllya

Jul 14, 2017
This game is awful, but for some reason nice at the same time.
It's terrible but people keep coming back, that bridge between 3dcg and 2d, almost real but you can see the pixels and that monotone background.
Good job with the revamp. ^^

H3llsing

Jan 30, 2020
No new content other than redone scenes in this version?

Also, is the original one worth playing? As in, is there a lot of content different from this one?

nhorack

Oct 12, 2017
PC COMPRESSED - v0.95
Update date:11/04/2023

Info: No game code is change. Only images, video and audio are compress to make it smaller(NOT resize/cut but compress) with slight reduced quality. Comparisons are shown below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
compress v0.94
Size - 1.07 GB
Mega Pixeldrain

Compress Update patch v0.95
Size - 83.5 MB
Updates ALL versions from v0.93 to latest v0.95
Mega Pixeldrain

Thank You for you work :)

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes