smokllya

Jul 14, 2017
This game is awful, but for some reason nice at the same time.
It's terrible but people keep coming back, that bridge between 3dcg and 2d, almost real but you can see the pixels and that monotone background.
Good job with the revamp. ^^

H3llsing

Jan 30, 2020
No new content other than redone scenes in this version?

Also, is the original one worth playing? As in, is there a lot of content different from this one?

nhorack

Oct 12, 2017
PC COMPRESSED - v0.95
Update date:11/04/2023

Info: No game code is change. Only images, video and audio are compress to make it smaller(NOT resize/cut but compress) with slight reduced quality. Comparisons are shown below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
compress v0.94
Size - 1.07 GB
Mega Pixeldrain

Compress Update patch v0.95
Size - 83.5 MB
Updates ALL versions from v0.93 to latest v0.95
Mega Pixeldrain

Thank You for you work :)

Zektril

Aug 1, 2021
Has it been mentioned how much content the game has left to finish? after v0.99 will v1.0 follow and finish? or is there still a lot of content to be added?

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Man...The amount of times you had to rerun this game after each big update. I'm not spending 20-30 hours of my life to see the same scenes again. Even for free.

• Haha
Reactions: StreamSteam
Jan 2, 2019
you basically can change most of the variables in this game throught the editing of your save. like skills, relationship/ love points, the progress of quests and inventory items. you can skip quests but be careful, some main quests dont just go up by 1 in the variable they sometimes go by 10,50 or sometimes 100. so back up your save before editing it
Man can you teach me how to do that

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I can't pick any other scene than Handjob & titjob for nadine scenes. Beggar can't make fixes even if his life depended on it.
Fucking useless. At the same time Sandra image stuck is still a thing in this new version.

People that pay for this is fucking braindead as a person that did it and stopped because of this i don't understand how people can continue.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyNewLifeREVAMP-0.95
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Portgas6620

Jossop

Jul 9, 2017
The bug of the history class (pop quizz by Mrs Turner) : I found out that you need at the beginning of your game to see some events, who strangely can be missed despite the fact they are necessary, that happenned to me in my first attempt :
  • The one you met Bliss in your house while you play in your room, chatting & sexting with Alexx
  • After that scene, go out from your house saturday morning, you received a call from Alexx who made you go to the sex shop, creating a dildo from the MC's cock.
After that, the history class attending event should be correctly trigged when you arrive at that point in the school quest.
I just went through the beginning quickly, I hit both of those scenes and went straight to history class to see if it was fixed. Nope. Still stuck at 10/10 history grade with no pop quiz.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gallion

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
I have done the things mentioned above but still it is not triggered.. Any idea ??
Maybe the YouTV introduction quest ? After you go to Charles's home the first time and met his sister.
You can go to the game store launching the quest for getting a new computer for your room.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes