Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
He should finished the previous game with Lucy and It would be good.
He could do a Short game for Jack's Story, like the "Stay at Home" that he did in the middle of the pandemic, with his incestuous relationship with the sister and the rape of the mother as an ending.
Then all the house threesomes and events, Mafia, Pussy Fights, Races and School stuff on a second iteration of the game, but put the MC in college for god sake and move on with the game.

But that's the problem with artists now a days, that's why entertainment sucks too, only the coddled, narcissists with fragile egos, that don't accept any criticism of their work are on the market, hiding themselves behind the WOKE shield, blaming fans for their own shortcomings, flooding the good ones that really wanna do some art... If you don't accept criticism you cannot grow, therefore you cannot be better or improve in anything. I wish artist go back to the "athlete" mindset of always improve and grow, instead of this bitch pussy ass post-modern rhetoric.
"Fragile ego", is the perfect word to say about himself, narcissim too, but i still don't think that he hides under a woke schedule, he just have a weak ego of not accept criticism, and of course, he is too lazy to develop his own game, still there are some(a lot of them), who has this "athlete" mindset here like Faerin for example, this guy is already in his third game and his two previous game are both pretty good while Beggar doesn't even finish his first game(Stay at Home doesn't count because it's an one shot game).

Probably his main inspirations are games made by Dark Cookie(Summertime Saga, at least this guy or team, i don't know, he/they are always giving news), Dr. Bones(Bones Tales, The Manor), Icstor(Milfy City) and Blue Cat(Ecchi Sensei).

HHHHH111

May 13, 2020
Help, after doing the Chinese mafia missions it tells me to go to school but no event appears, do you know where I have to go?

Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
Stuck after chinese mafia, book of faces told to go to school, but nothing happening after going to school

Hardrokker78

Oct 27, 2019
To all new players, all new member here. MNL are full of bugs and errors, missing images etc. Update 0.94 are more broken, more bugs and errors. Let Beggar fix his own game or make it less buggy at least. :giggle:

Reactions: battali0n
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes