Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
how many scenes are there with M X M, AND M X TRANS/FUTA? and can you approach them in game to repeat the scenes?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
You guys are mistaking the history teacher with the math teacher. Talk with the math teacher not the history teacher...

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
I haven't been able to continue with Amy's story (I tried to tell her about her boyfriend) but the pool scene seems to have a bug. After that, I have been attending history classes for 2 weeks, and nothing has happened. Nor have I had any more lost packages reported to me in the city. All this, after 5 hours of play. Each version has more bugs than the previous one!!!

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Is anyone else stuck after the chemistry class,the teacher goes to the toilet and after that in Book of Faces it tells "focus on school quest" then "focus on Lucy quest" and "focus on Maria quest" but Maria doesn't have anything new ?

Reactions: uncejay

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
So you are telling me, after 7 years of development, this game has a gamebreaking bug at the beginning of the game?
More than that, it can break randomly at any time without any warning. For example my save's fucked when I got to the 'get to school' with a timer? Yeah. I get stuck outside in a weird can't move/do anything loop and the time vanishes.

Reactions: Halorderd

Xyz2ps

Aug 6, 2022
and does anyone knows how to get out of librarians quest loop in which she asks to collect 5 books. cause when i go to school next day after completeing quest it just gets fucking reseted to start from bigening

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes