thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Insane how utter chaos seeps through the game. At the very beginning the scene where Amy gives her bf a blowjob is bugged.

bug.png

iamn82

Aug 13, 2017
"in the morning the family await you in the living room"
how do i move on?
I tried everything from the bug fix and I still can't talk to anyone
firstly sorry my english i am not native. I have same problem too. i guess its a old quest didn't remove. i tried change variouses and bug fixes, but it didnt work. when i went to house garage and walked to circle the questline continued.
(You need to go to house garage, it wiil take you tyna car event and you need to buy a car. so make sure you have atleast 10k money to buy the car. )

Last edited:
Reactions: melodias1983

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I just started a new game...Instantly after entering Birdtown, a scene with Tyna and Mia started about a new car. Now Mia gets fucked...
COME ON! HOW DO YOU SCREW UP YOUR GAME SO MUCH...
On top of that, why bother with changing the looks of all the teachers?!
The old arts teacher and Mrs Jordan looked WAY BETTER!! Instead of making new content he downgraded his game.
Bugs:
1. Brenda quest line is not implemented
2. Carol dates are glitchy( asking for date automatically open lucy sexual interface in 2 house)
3. Lizzy quest line is not implemented
4. Alison and noah threesome is not available
5. Jason quest line is not available
6. Lucy laptop quest
7. After Chinese mafia go to school quest
8. Birdtown automatic start of tyna car quest
9. Garage side job delivery
10. Rachel anal is not available even after her anal sex at our home
11. Carol school lunch sex ia not available
12. Babysitter job side mission are not available with the scene
13. Paparazzi job side mission are not available with the scene

At the moment I'm stuck at go to school quest so i dont know any bugs after that
I personally think he likes how someone else fixes his game and that gives him a safe net to relax and rush the game even more and do these weird delays/reasons for 6 months plus. But once patreons not getting any free fixes by coming here, and start to complain, we will see change in the dev all of a sudden. Because it should be obvious to everyone that they come here for the bug patch. Hence the dev never got any backlash from them but instead, many praises for shitty updates and condone his delays. Heck even encouraging it. Now he will have no choice but to get his act together because they will complain and maybe leave. By the end of the day, is the money from patreons that drives him.
money lost = stop being lazy

I just hope no one decides to release fixes and the whole point of not fixing, goes down the drain. Strangely, knowing some people, they wouldnt even care or agree this is better. Once they get fixes, is all that matter :rolleyes:
I however, will still fix anyone save. Just send it to me and I will help out
I read some comments and judging from what people wrote, only one conclusion comes to mind...
FINALLY, THE GAME BECAME LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE!
Seven years of work down the drain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rayblack
Dec 19, 2019
How to make progress with a Spanish teacher? I remember driving her somewhere, and then went on the main quest, and now I don't know what to do, since she did not appear in the "book of faces"

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
how many scenes are there with M X M, AND M X TRANS/FUTA? and can you approach them in game to repeat the scenes?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
You guys are mistaking the history teacher with the math teacher. Talk with the math teacher not the history teacher...

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
I haven't been able to continue with Amy's story (I tried to tell her about her boyfriend) but the pool scene seems to have a bug. After that, I have been attending history classes for 2 weeks, and nothing has happened. Nor have I had any more lost packages reported to me in the city. All this, after 5 hours of play. Each version has more bugs than the previous one!!!

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Is anyone else stuck after the chemistry class,the teacher goes to the toilet and after that in Book of Faces it tells "focus on school quest" then "focus on Lucy quest" and "focus on Maria quest" but Maria doesn't have anything new ?

Reactions: uncejay
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes