StAYFRosTY76

Apr 10, 2023
Okay so far here's everything that's missing. Babysitting jobs, Hornet garage quest/job, Brenda's story. I didn't finish the game yet ,but can someone add more missing stuff to this post.

freddymo

Aug 9, 2022
Man can you teach me how to do that
upload your save to this website but they will just show up as "variable#"
if you wanna know what each variable represents then darg this file www/data/System.json and youll see the variables info and can edit it.
but in this update most of them are in spanish but you can tell what they are.

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
Here you go. Perhaps you have to install all the other bugfixes or reinstall game
i reinstalled this game 5 times same thing always missing a bunch of scenes and installed so many bugfixes i might as well say im making a whole new game and its so tedious to look for ever single bugfix swear you finish one quest line and start another only for it to be missing 2-4 things than you have to search 20+ pages here for a CHANCE to find the missing pngs this just keeps reminding me why i quit this game years ago

Last edited:
Reactions: ericai

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
If you want to turn on the incest, open the save file and click on 1978 switch. Do it when starting a new game.

Last edited:

dukeigthorn

Jul 30, 2018
What a mess. Game just freezes when interacting with random objects positions starting from beginning with no mods. It is unplayable now.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes