Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
in these conditions it is practically useless to play, also because perhaps arriving at a very distant point, and then a bug will appear that will make you waste a lot of hours, NO NEED TO PLAY IT LIKE THIS, dev?...... are you okay? it's not a well made game, fix ALL THE BUGS your patreons are paying you ;)

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
Yeap, the history class quest is bugged, and nothing has helped. Any ideas on what to do or whom to follow (P.S. I have tried to use the bug fix from v0.94 + main page bug fix, and the result changed nothing)?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yeap, the history class quest is bugged, and nothing has helped. Any ideas on what to do or whom to follow (P.S. I have tried to use the bug fix from v0.94 + main page bug fix, and the result changed nothing)?
I don't understand but how did the history class get screwed up? I've played following the guide in the game and have unlocked almost everything so far. The only problem I encountered was during the mission where I had to get Lucy's laptop. I had to send the save to Symphony (there was a problem with the countdown).

Generally I play like this, I follow the guide in the game. If some girl/woman is unlocks, I dedicate myself to doing that side stories so as to have sexual scenes unlocked with the various girls/women. Then I continue in the main plot of the game. Once the game unlocks other ladies for me, I continue with the secondary ones, then return to the main plot and so on. So far, I haven't encountered any such problems with history class.

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
Bahamut Zero have you installed the newest version from the zero point, or have you been playing this game since nn-number releases? Maybe the issue is the missing files from previous releases in the new versions, or the way you have installed the latest version?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Bahamut Zero have you installed the newest version from the zero point, or have you been playing this game since nn-number releases? Maybe the issue is the missing files from previous releases in the new versions, or the way you have installed the latest version?
I restart the game from scrap in v0.94 because i see the info on the OP, where it say restart the game.
Then i use the v0.94 symphony mod, because quality of life. Then i install also his bugfix.
Then i import me save to v0.94 to 0.95.
But I was thinking of making a backup of the saves and trying to start from scratch with version 0.95 to see if some things had been changed, since in the info it says racing races fixed.

Anyway i've played v0.94 to the point where I'm helping various gangs get their way. I'm pretty far beyond history class.
I already fuck all the 4 teacher introduced so far.

Reactions: KALAZOR

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
Is there gonna come a bugfix for 0.95, or is the bugfix from the first post the one needed alongside the missing images fix from symphony?

hoangnhantf

Apr 16, 2020
The history class has no errors. It's just that you first have to enter the gym's bathroom and you'll see an interactive location. Quest: Go and find Ronald’s locker. Sorry my English is not good. If you can understand what I'm writing.

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Dude... I'm on day 20 or smth, playing without guides and all just to see how the new version is. And...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't only imagine what they've being doing to theses rpgm triggers lmao

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
The history class has no errors. It's just that you first have to enter the gym's bathroom and you'll see an interactive location. Quest: Go and find Ronald’s locker. Sorry my English is not good. If you can understand what I'm writing.
Cool, I'll check it. Thanks for the possible resolution.

But while it may not be the result of an error, I'd definitely still call it a bug. The text does say to attend the class lmao

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
how's version 0.95 everyone?
I skipped the previous version weeks ago.

Has it cured the bugfest of 0.94?
or is this still riddle with bugs and errors?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes