Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Any solution to this or its just a matter of time to get a proper fix, I just can't leave the apt
Unfortunately I don't know, it all depends on how much people make themselves heard on the beggar site. The more his VIPs notice the bugs, the more he will have to fix them. Since Symphony, from what I understand, will no longer fix its bugs. So he will have to do it himself. But I imagine it will take time and I don't know how much.

But Symphony can fix you save. All you have to do is have a save in Lucy's house, with the countdown active. Send that save to Symphony (PM) I've got it fixed for you in seconds ( obviously as soon as he sees the pm ). Then remember to make a backup of that save, because if it doesn't fix the game, at least you can reuse that fixed save in the future.

davkassilentall

Sep 12, 2020
history class bug FIX

Click on the box in the green circle
If you hear a coin, you're done
Hey your fix helped me trigger the quiz but after saving her from Ronald I've hit another wall. The quest says to talk to Mrs Taylor in her classroom but I can't interact with her and taking her class doesn't seem to do anything. Am I missing something or is this just another bug?

(This is right after the talk with the principle)

Vallandil

Aug 31, 2022
Hey your fix helped me trigger the quiz but after saving her from Ronald I've hit another wall. The quest says to talk to Mrs Taylor in her classroom but I can't interact with her and taking her class doesn't seem to do anything. Am I missing something or is this just another bug?

(This is right after the talk with the principle)
Mrs Taylor is the math teacher, let's talk in the math class

F.Lust

Nov 3, 2018
do i have to start the game from the beggining again after these last few updates?
if you started a new game in patch 0.94, NO, you dont have to. but if you have , lets say a save from patch 0.90, 0.91, 0.92, 0.93, yes, you have to start a new game

Nikel1207

Oct 6, 2020
Hi, where is Laura in the mission? I notice that Laura is there on Thursday morning. She says she is in front, but where is it? Why did I search and Laura doesn't appear anywhere?
Help

Jan 5, 2023
how's version 0.95 everyone?
I skipped the previous version weeks ago.

Has it cured the bugfest of 0.94?
or is this still riddle with bugs and errors?
Nope still riddled with bugs. Nadine's scene for example is broke outside of the replay mod. You can't select anything beyond t*tjob and h*ndjob. It desparately needs investments made into a QA process and either somehow fixed or probably better to raze it to the ground and start again on a sequel or something.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes