harvey263

Dec 8, 2021
Check if you have any main missions to do. You can find the main missions on MC page. The front page is the one before school. There are main missions, secondary and side missions (this are the personal stories of the various girls that you can carry on). The school is part of the secondary mission. So perhaps you need to do some main mission again.
main mission 1699294117451.png

Reactions: 1s2Ab

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Nope still riddled with bugs. Nadine's scene for example is broke outside of the replay mod. You can't select anything beyond t*tjob and h*ndjob. It desparately needs investments made into a QA process and either somehow fixed or probably better to raze it to the ground and start again on a sequel or something.
Dammit. This was too much wishful thinking. Of course it would still be a bug fest.
Guess I ain't removing my v 0.93 anytime soon.

Thanks so much for the very useful intel mate.
I'm gonna have to keep scratching this itch for a long time coz I'm not fan of aneurysm-inducing bugs and errors.
CHEERS PAL!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh i had this mission active, if I'm not mistaken you just need to enter the school and an event should start. At least that's what happened to me. It didn't give me anything in the school info either. But I had that written there. So I went to school regularly and an event happened to me the moment i enter the school.

Mard4ra

Jan 10, 2023
I feel like I'm a tester of this game.
It's like the 4th time I play this game, I know the laptop is not there, I just need to wait until time is over, but on this version, never happens, any solution please?

Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
This one is different from the standard one? I'm gonna give it a try to see if it works thanks

Edit: Sadly this in not working since v0.94 there is only missing image patch left
I am not referring to the missing image patch, I'm talking about the cheat mod that worked for me. See if it works for you

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I feel like I'm a tester of this game.
It's like the 4th time I play this game, I know the laptop is not there, I just need to wait until time is over, but on this version, never happens, any solution please?
There's not much to say here. I had the same problem. And i had to send the save to Symphony, the laptop isn't in the house. An event should trigger when you enter Lucy's bedroom. But the event doesn't start. The only thing I can tell you is: Or PM your save to Symphony. Or have Symphony explain what to touch in the game variables/switches.

Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
whether i'm doing the babysitter job or paparazi job, in both a women is inviting for drink and asking to come but there is no option to say yes and the image get stuck on that women can anyone help?
Also nadine interactive sex is only showing handjob and titjob, can anyone advice?

I'll appreaciate the help thank you

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

• Angry
Reactions: AVM666
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes