Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
whether i'm doing the babysitter job or paparazi job, in both a women is inviting for drink and asking to come but there is no option to say yes and the image get stuck on that women can anyone help?
Also nadine interactive sex is only showing handjob and titjob, can anyone advice?

I'll appreaciate the help thank you
Anyone??

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
If anyone needs a save with the passed "history class bug", attach it below so you can continue your Game journey.
P.S. You can change your name at the PC in your room, and you have not missed any content because it is a second school quest and the intention of the save was to pass through the BUG.

But now I have another BUG with Brenda. After finishing her School quest line, you should be able to have some fun with her and obtain her Face at Book of Faces, but I have this:

Xyz2ps

Aug 6, 2022
It get stuck, can someone help me? I would appreciate it ‍
yeah can someone really give a sollution to this cause this is a common problem with many quests where ones you end them these images covers the whole goddamn screen while the continueation quest stils runs behind it but you cant see a damn thing and i even tried to play to another scene like when the imade of sandra gets stuck after the anal i tried to play art teachers scene by going to art teachers house using cheat but it stil prisisted so in the i abandoned the anal scene but this blue god danm big bearded black eyed blue smurf photo is part of the main quest so is not even avoidable

PLZ! someone help.

Xyz2ps

Aug 6, 2022
It get stuck, can someone help me? I would appreciate it ‍
well bro if you are still stuguling with this problem then follow this
when you see saras figure in her room dont aproach directly but first go to main door and there take the tynymon card and then aproach her
and similarly for each time you have to interact first search for the cards they are in the house only mainly at enterances
hope this helps
edit: well they are not cards but some sparkling things which are on diffrent places in house and you will have to do this for all girls living in the old house till there sprite becomes colourful again

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackbite

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
I fixed this shit. Go to this site and upload the System.json arquive, its located in www/data, thats going to give the site all the variable names that u need. Now u upload the last save u made and change the variable #18 to 5 and download the edited save and replace the broken one. Im going through the missions and dont seems to broke the save
It just can't be. It worked!!!!!

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes