Strikerz666

Oct 25, 2023
Is anyone else getting issue with Nadine interactive with the titjob button being the only one to work with both just her and the threesome with Pam? Is there any fixes out there?

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
I fixed this shit. Go to this site and upload the System.json arquive, its located in www/data, thats going to give the site all the variable names that u need. Now u upload the last save u made and change the variable #18 to 5 and download the edited save and replace the broken one. Im going through the missions and dont seems to broke the save
This fixes the History class being stuck, guys

(just edit the save)

SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023
Yeah, Symphony of the Night cheat mod fixed it: pc cheat mod, select bugfixes > then sex images
Yeah thanks, already spoke to him about it, didn't know there were extra bugfixes included. But I'll probably gonna do restart anyway, since I just now got to the point where I am stuck with my family waiting downstairs and nothing happening. I think this is because some events triggered way to early and in wrong order. So gonna try with more focus on the school quests first.

Thanks for also responding btw ^^

utopia2u

Jun 13, 2017
Is anyone else stuck after the chemistry class,the teacher goes to the toilet and after that in Book of Faces it tells "focus on school quest" then "focus on Lucy quest" and "focus on Maria quest" but Maria doesn't have anything new ?
Same here, some solution?

Reactions: uncejay

c2215a

Jul 25, 2017
how do you fix the "failed to load img/pictures/..." problem?
I'm in the pussyfight scene and its just stuck in the limbo between loading screen and loading error message
or is there no other option and I just have to download a save after that scene?

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
anyone know how to fix invisible MC
MC just gone after starting the mission where you meat your team with gentlemen mafia

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
probably asked a thousand times, but here i gotta ask again, which version has more content, this of the abandoned one?

SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023
Just restarted because of events triggering on wrong times and order, and got remembered that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I'm wondering if it's from the previous game or will there be more stuff like that later on?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes