OneTwo34

May 7, 2017
Can anyone tell how I can get Rachel to stop being mad at me because every time I go to her house she Said I need to be alone

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Hey everyone! Looks like it's confirmed, threesomes with the house members are coming! Beggar already made maps setting them up, but obviously no CG yet. This one is laura sarah. Hopefully soon.

Screenshot_20231107-170043_JoiPlay.jpg

To be fair, I don't know if this is old news, but I never saw anyone mentioning this, no idea how long it has been here. Maybe it really means nothing lol.

Just makes me wonder, how much stuff does Beggar has done already and is just milking patreons to release? We say he does everything last minute but maybe its the opposite, he already has everything ready and just waits ages to release while doing nothing...

Reactions: chapuza

chapuza

Feb 6, 2022
Hey everyone! Looks like it's confirmed, threesomes with the house members are coming! Beggar already made maps setting them up, but obviously no CG yet. This one is laura sarah. Hopefully soon.

View attachment 3068626

To be fair, I don't know if this is old news, but I never saw anyone mentioning this, no idea how long it has been here. Maybe it really means nothing lol.

Just makes me wonder, how much stuff does Beggar has done already and is just milking patreons to release? We say he does everything last minute but maybe its the opposite, he already has everything ready and just waits ages to release while doing nothing...
It has been confirmed for several versions ago but it is always the same, nothing.
But hey, hope dies last.

Reactions: Halorderd

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
It has been confirmed for several versions ago but it is always the same, nothing.
But hey, hope dies last.
Wasnt really confirmed, it was just tease. This isn't a teaser, as it's not meant to be shown, just a file name, showing actual work has been done behind the scenes. A lot more concrete evidence than just his word, specially coming from Beggar. I was skeptical about them coming before seeing this.

iamkjay

May 1, 2017
firstly sorry my english i am not native. I have same problem too. i guess its a old quest didn't remove. i tried change variouses and bug fixes, but it didnt work. when i went to house garage and walked to circle the questline continued.
(You need to go to house garage, it wiil take you tyna car event and you need to buy a car. so make sure you have atleast 10k money to buy the car. )
Thank you very much, you've saved so many people

Reactions: iamn82

MR.SHIKO.000

Feb 21, 2018
أين يمكنني العثور على النسخة المصغرة ذات الجودة المنخفضة والحجم الصغير للتحميل؟

Azel_66

Nov 3, 2022
If anyone needs a save with the passed "history class bug", attach it below so you can continue your Game journey.
P.S. You can change your name at the PC in your room, and you have not missed any content because it is a second school quest and the intention of the save was to pass through the BUG.

But now I have another BUG with Brenda. After finishing her School quest line, you should be able to have some fun with her and obtain her Face at Book of Faces, but I have this:
Im having the same problem she doesnt show up in my characters thing and not going to lie while the game is fun, i had so many bugs like others here before i even check the comments i lost my shit and deleted the game then i saw that players had a work around for the history class bug so i download it again just to find out the first time i was playing it the quest with the Mc sister was bug the whole time lol, every time i gave her a card i didnt get the scenes i did now so i just want to say great work for the players that are fixing and helping each other

Azel_66

Nov 3, 2022
If anyone needs a save with the passed "history class bug", attach it below so you can continue your Game journey.
P.S. You can change your name at the PC in your room, and you have not missed any content because it is a second school quest and the intention of the save was to pass through the BUG.

But now I have another BUG with Brenda. After finishing her School quest line, you should be able to have some fun with her and obtain her Face at Book of Faces, but I have this:
and also wanted to say should we already by this point also have our black friend book thing ?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes