StAYFRosTY76

Apr 10, 2023
Okay we need to clear some things. the Hornet Garage got redone. anyone looking for why 226.map or the quest isn't working did not read the update. the character got moved to the car racing with Tanya. There is new animation and the guide is not updated.
Jason's mom got removed as she will get an update in 0.96. As did Brenda.
The reason for the History class bug is Beggar mixed the Math and History teachers. If you do the math Class the Quest goes on.
The popularity in school doesn't work if you use cheat mode, its a bug, as is the Librarian and the new Garage, you get a black screen. the cheat mode is still 0.94 and not 0.95, could be why after Beggar fixed it it came back for so many of you.
250.map was given to Patrons so any new player gets stuck if they use the F95 version.
Can you "clear" why do I get a stuck imagine of Sandra ( The classmate who steals money to pay her debt with her dealers) after completing her quest line on my screen. I didn't use any mod/cheat and it's a fresh new game.

iamkjay

May 1, 2017
Okay we need to clear some things. the Hornet Garage got redone. anyone looking for why 226.map or the quest isn't working did not read the update. the character got moved to the car racing with Tanya. There is new animation and the guide is not updated.
Jason's mom got removed as she will get an update in 0.96. As did Brenda.
The reason for the History class bug is Beggar mixed the Math and History teachers. If you do the math Class the Quest goes on.
The popularity in school doesn't work if you use cheat mode, its a bug, as is the Librarian and the new Garage, you get a black screen. the cheat mode is still 0.94 and not 0.95, could be why after Beggar fixed it it came back for so many of you.
250.map was given to Patrons so any new player gets stuck if they use the F95 version.
Thank you very much for clearing up the entire situation

Seyonne79856

Jun 1, 2017
Can you "clear" why do I get a stuck imagine of Sandra ( The classmate who steals money to pay her debt with her dealers) after completing her quest line on my screen. I didn't use any mod/cheat and it's a fresh new game.
I think she has a mixed image in her sex part, I did have to use the "image stuck" bug fixer. should be pointed out to the bug patcher.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
man, fuck this does anyone have a link to version 0.93, the dev redoing shit when there's no need to when this game is ALREADY a remake is pissing me off
I was thinking exactly the same. On top of that he is now removing content. The Carol questline got cut completely...What a dumpsterfire.
the old Lizzy looked so much better. I do not understand the dev. It's like on this mission to keep screwing up his own game...

Last edited:
Reactions: thejoker260495

Azel_66

Nov 3, 2022
Hi, I need help, I'm stuck in the tutorial, after the game ask me to reach my class in 2 minutes I'll go out the house and then I can't move , If I try to open my phone and close it I will just get a clone , how do I pass that tutorial? Please it's really frustrating
You have to open the phone and go to the facebook thing

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
what am i supposed to do after jason runs after the guy that's supposed to give us the tickets?

Edit:Nevermind, found him, he's somewhere above Jet's library

Last edited:

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
Download cheat mod for 0.95, press W in game, choose regular Bug Fixer and chose "SEX Images -SoTN" from the menu.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
guys i am stuck at Go to history classes. been going to that class for 2 weeks ingame but not getting the test event yet idk why its happening and i restarted from new game twice now and still not working. Any one can help?

Echidna44

Oct 17, 2017
Why the hell are the renders so blurry now? It's not even the compressed version theres no way this is nearly 10 gig.

tjcyrus

Mar 18, 2020
the game is close to the end and it doesn't focus on fixing the game's bugs. there had to be an update just for fixes.

Aug 29, 2020
Sorry for the English, it is not my native language, is there any solution for this problem when I want to open the game with joiplay I get this error.

PS: it is only when I install the update, I use the compressed version if you can help me or if there is any solution thanks.

KirkStan

Nov 21, 2017
I have an issue where tyna's car quest just randomly activates if I got to birdtown. and when I do warren's job to get money for a car it ends with the game taking all my money and replacing it with 50k. I am no where near doing anything for Tyna yet. I was in the middle of doing carol's work. which is also stuck in some kind of infinite loop trying to get the paparazzi pictures
I have the same problem with Birdtown. Tyna's quest always begins when I get there. Considering that's I'm still in beginning of the game. It's shame, cause you lose some of the contenet. Maybe someone has a solution of this problem?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes