t.quill

Jun 19, 2017
Need some help. Pam's quests won't trigger. Got to the point where I caught Phil spying on her, would only give me option in recess to fuck her and not speak to her. Used save editor to change variable 18 to make me skip that bit, but now don't have her quest.

Anyone know which variable her's is?

t.quill

Jun 19, 2017
Please ignore my point above, managed to fix it.

If anyone has the same issue and needs help, you need to change Pam's relationship point down to 0 to continue.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I have the same problem with Birdtown. Tyna's quest always begins when I get there. Considering that's I'm still in beginning of the game. It's shame, cause you lose some of the contenet. Maybe someone has a solution of this problem?
im also having a problem with getting a car from warren. when i do the job for him to give me the money, tyna's car is now in my garage for no reason and now im halfway involved in the race stuff. had to revert to an older save and skip it. this patch is a hot mess, even for beggar.

esse1985

Mar 11, 2018
I have the same problem with Birdtown. Tyna's quest always begins when I get there. Considering that's I'm still in beginning of the game. It's shame, cause you lose some of the contenet. Maybe someone has a solution of this problem?
I dont have a bugfix or anything but a solution. Just dont go to birdtown. You dont have to go there For main or school quests and all sidequests (catlady) can be done after the event happend...

DuyZ_SuGoiDeKa

Nov 18, 2020
1699511445392.png
what i can do in this quest is stuck in 2 day i can't fix help me guy. im go out and see nothing and can't go in room to change clothes
who have save after this quest pls ;-;

Last edited:

LukitaJA

Dec 21, 2018
i have a problem, I attend classes and the game does not progress
5 weeks attending history classes, nothing
sorry fot the english, i am latino

rance999

Sep 17, 2017
Did someone make the mod or incest that include old and new version Teacher.....
I am just so miss artist teacher, every time I can replay this game from begging just because of her
although after sex just switch another one....

but even so..... I still miss her...

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes