Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Did someone finish this update already? If you did can you share you 100% save? Or do we all gave up on this game?

Reactions: Ale69

dionlux

Jul 20, 2017
Creo que esto lo hacen a proposito comienzan juegos que exceden su capacidad y luego para evitar admitir que se equivocaron y mordieron más de lo que podían masticar, descuidan el juego a tal grado que los jugadores se desilusionan y se marchan, pues de esta manera tienen la excusa de decir el juego era increíble pero a nadie le intereso

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
Creo que esto lo hacen a proposito comienzan juegos que exceden su capacidad y luego para evitar admitir que se equivocaron y mordieron más de lo que podían masticar, descuidan el juego a tal grado que los jugadores se desilusionan y se marchan, pues de esta manera tienen la excusa de decir el juego era increíble pero a nadie le intereso
Si alguien te entendiera hermano pero yo si te entiendo y oye habla en inglés o busca traductor porque hay gente que habla inglés y pocos que hablan español

Reactions: Darkwofl

Azel_66

Nov 3, 2022
Hello!!! Just to be sure. Are the individual stories of: Jason (or his mom), Brenda and Carol inactive in this version? We see Brenda outside the school, but she is as "not implemented" (although it has not been completely erased, since at the party she is seen with her new haircut).
After studying with Carol, I went to her house. We picked up his mother, and when we went to Comercial Neighborhood East, we didn't find anyone. Finally, although I can enter Jason's house, not even he is in his room (there is no one in the house)
For carol her mom is where you find the Hentai mags for that one girl by the trash

Reactions: el-lemi

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
ibrahem and anyone else, who has the "attend history classes" bug, please search for messages first and than post this issue. I have already provided save which help to pass through this BUG here.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
How do I go to the mechanic? Why do I arrive at the place and it no longer works, does anyone know if the beggar changed the location of the mechanic?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

iamkjay

May 1, 2017
IS tehre any 0.95 BugFix yet ? been afk from this game since it was unpalyable, someone can answer if beggar did it or not pls :)
Use the 0951 patch first then use the 0952 patch second then third finally the 0953 patch and a save file in case any loops happen (overwrite a file3 save with this in the save folder then load it from within the game, also your name can be changed via mod or pc).

Last edited:

Matidocke

Dec 14, 2021
Come on man ...y lost the progress ando start from the beggining.... Anda now in the quest where Jack come back Home says go to your room and changes clothes is bugg .... Comeeee oonnnn ...pleeasee man fix the bugg come oonnn .....

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes