edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Just to elaborate on what chicho said, with the pc cheat mod, the soccer mini-game is completely bypass. Meaning there is no mini-game soccer and you just continue from where you win. (no scenes are missed)

I've used 10 mak cheats. I keep coming back to the trainer and something isn't right

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Can someone take care of the football game for me? I've been playing for over 2 hours and I don't know what I have to do.
I would be grateful if someone could please do it for me, even with cheats it doesn't work

SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023
Can someone take care of the football game for me? I've been playing for over 2 hours and I don't know what I have to do.
I would be grateful if someone could please do it for me, even with cheats it doesn't work
You have to keep possesion of the ball for a while, then on the right side in the 16m in front of the goal there appears a circle. you have to get the ball there

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I've seen a saint help with unlocking the "attend history lessons" quest. Do any of you have an idea as to why a quest regarding some car, boning a wife on call and uncle warren breaking into apartment triggers itself automatically the moment you set foot in birdtown?
Is there a save variable that i can lock so that the game doesn't eat itself?

When I saw prices like 20k or 11k buying something for the quest I was fairly certain that I'm not suppoused to do this one for the next like 10 hours of playtime.
stay out of birdtown.
do everything to the point it tells you to meet warren in front of his house in the morning
Save that file.
make a new save and do the warren quest. if you follow that you get to do the quest in birdtown properly.

still missing everything that leads up to you needing money from warren to buy a car. but my guess is the genius that is the developer failed to put in the triggers for that part.

CasaNovack

Feb 6, 2021
Thank you I'll deal with it when it comes to it.

By the way anyone knows who Phill is? I'm currently skipping school quests because he wouldn't spawn "by the school main entrance" and now the game doesn't want to tell me where to give him the fake vagina. :rolleyes:

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021

By the way anyone knows who Phill is? I'm currently skipping school quests because he wouldn't spawn "by the school main entrance" and now the game doesn't want to tell me where to give him the fake vagina. :rolleyes:
The same thing happened to me. You can't find it as soon as you leave school. Fast forward the time to the afternoon, and he will be waiting for you

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017

so hes right outside the door in the courtyard afternoon at school. (at the pathway cross section) you get his quest and turn in the fake vagina in the same place.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Did someone finish this update already? If you did can you share you 100% save? Or do we all gave up on this game?

Reactions: Ale69

dionlux

Jul 20, 2017
Creo que esto lo hacen a proposito comienzan juegos que exceden su capacidad y luego para evitar admitir que se equivocaron y mordieron más de lo que podían masticar, descuidan el juego a tal grado que los jugadores se desilusionan y se marchan, pues de esta manera tienen la excusa de decir el juego era increíble pero a nadie le intereso

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
Creo que esto lo hacen a proposito comienzan juegos que exceden su capacidad y luego para evitar admitir que se equivocaron y mordieron más de lo que podían masticar, descuidan el juego a tal grado que los jugadores se desilusionan y se marchan, pues de esta manera tienen la excusa de decir el juego era increíble pero a nadie le intereso
Si alguien te entendiera hermano pero yo si te entiendo y oye habla en inglés o busca traductor porque hay gente que habla inglés y pocos que hablan español

Reactions: Darkwofl

Azel_66

Nov 3, 2022
Hello!!! Just to be sure. Are the individual stories of: Jason (or his mom), Brenda and Carol inactive in this version? We see Brenda outside the school, but she is as "not implemented" (although it has not been completely erased, since at the party she is seen with her new haircut).
After studying with Carol, I went to her house. We picked up his mother, and when we went to Comercial Neighborhood East, we didn't find anyone. Finally, although I can enter Jason's house, not even he is in his room (there is no one in the house)
For carol her mom is where you find the Hentai mags for that one girl by the trash

Reactions: el-lemi
3.00 star(s) 135 Votes