davkassilentall

Sep 12, 2020
I've hit an issue with the main story where the family is waiting for you in the living room in the morning. Dad, laura and sarah are stood there but no scene triggers. Tried entering and exiting the map from all exits and can't interact with any of the npcs. Anyone have any thoughts?

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Decided to play since I enjoy a good dumpster fire. What a horrible decision, I haven't even reached the main part of the game and I would already prefer to smash my penis with a meat mallet.

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
The new location is in downtown north
Hello. I know that everything about the garage has been revamped, and now there is a racing system. But when you get to the PC, you can still take a mechanics course. Is there a garage to work in? The hornet (in commercial west) or the donwtown north garage?

May 27, 2020
I have 2 problems right now, first i cant find Warren outside of school, book of faces ask me to go to school but nothing happends, second I dont think i have finished Carol quest because i cant find here in school to fuck her, and in recess she doesnt have the "heart" to fuck

utopia2u

Jun 13, 2017
I've hit an issue with the main story where the family is waiting for you in the living room in the morning. Dad, laura and sarah are stood there but no scene triggers. Tried entering and exiting the map from all exits and can't interact with any of the npcs. Anyone have any thoughts?
Go to garage.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Since I never remember where the places are on the map :mad:, I made a simple change, displaying the names of those who live in the various neighborhoods and the places of interest, directly on the map, instead of opening Book of Faces and looking for info.
MAP.png
If you are interested, just download the map, open the compressed file and copy the file (first making a safety backup of the original file) in the "www\img\parallaxes" folder.
Naturally, as the game is updated with new content, I will try to update the map (of course I will add them if they are implemented in the game)(y).

UPDATE: game-like text graphics change

Last edited:

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
What's the point of playing this if there's so many bugs I think it's better to just wait until the they fix everything

iamkjay

May 1, 2017
What's the point of playing this if there's so many bugs I think it's better to just wait until the they fix everything
The game is nearly completed then Beg will most likely start working on the sequel so you'll be waiting for a time that will never come :/ sorry

Seyonne79856

Jun 1, 2017
bump
Okay we need to clear some things. the Hornet Garage got redone. anyone looking for why 226.map or the quest isn't working did not read the update. the character got moved to the car racing with Tanya. There is new animation and the guide is not updated.
Jason's mom got removed as she will get an update in 0.96. As did Brenda.
The reason for the History class bug is Beggar mixed the Math and History teachers. If you do the math Class the Quest goes on.
The popularity in school doesn't work if you use cheat mode, its a bug, as is the Librarian and the new Garage, you get a black screen. the cheat mode is still 0.94 and not 0.95, could be why after Beggar fixed it it came back for so many of you.
250.map was given to Patrons so any new player gets stuck if they use the F95 version.

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes