qwertyuiol

Dec 27, 2021
Hey I got this bug where i need to attend History Class but every time i go it loops with Pop Quizz and Ms. Taylor quest again, any fix to it ?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
bump
Okay we need to clear some things. the Hornet Garage got redone. anyone looking for why 226.map or the quest isn't working did not read the update. the character got moved to the car racing with Tanya. There is new animation and the guide is not updated.
Jason's mom got removed as she will get an update in 0.96. As did Brenda.
The reason for the History class bug is Beggar mixed the Math and History teachers. If you do the math Class the Quest goes on.
The popularity in school doesn't work if you use cheat mode, its a bug, as is the Librarian and the new Garage, you get a black screen. the cheat mode is still 0.94 and not 0.95, could be why after Beggar fixed it it came back for so many of you.
250.map was given to Patrons so any new player gets stuck if they use the F95 version.
Are you sure :unsure:? If you look on the front page "Others: Bugfix" makes you download map 250, while for the cheat if you click on "Cheat code", it sends you to the latest version which is updated to v0.95.

slimtwig

Jul 11, 2021
bump
Okay we need to clear some things. the Hornet Garage got redone. anyone looking for why 226.map or the quest isn't working did not read the update. the character got moved to the car racing with Tanya. There is new animation and the guide is not updated.
Jason's mom got removed as she will get an update in 0.96. As did Brenda.
The reason for the History class bug is Beggar mixed the Math and History teachers. If you do the math Class the Quest goes on.
The popularity in school doesn't work if you use cheat mode, its a bug, as is the Librarian and the new Garage, you get a black screen. the cheat mode is still 0.94 and not 0.95, could be why after Beggar fixed it it came back for so many of you.
250.map was given to Patrons so any new player gets stuck if they use the F95 version.
Okie dokie, so wait until 0.96 to clear up the issue about jason and his mom not appering in their appartment.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
i cant seem to trigger the bell to access the school
i havent been able to ever play the game, as i cant access the school, i click where the bell is and it just doesnt register, anyone know a fix?

or does anyone atleast have a fresh asf save where youve just entered the school for your first full day?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Fuck me now i am in loop with the quest with Attend history classes. Once i attent the class it triggered the quest till you you have to speak with mrs turner in class room but when you attend the class its retriggered the quest from start. anyone can help me with this problem?

Reactions: gundammacross31

Darking 007

Feb 2, 2018
I have 2 problems right now, first i cant find Warren outside of school, book of faces ask me to go to school but nothing happends, second I dont think i have finished Carol quest because i cant find here in school to fuck her, and in recess she doesnt have the "heart" to fuck
I have the same problem, any solution

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Alright I have found the hint completely incomprehensible and I can't seem to find a post about it. Status update on MC's book of faces page is "Someone are in bus stop front school" I have looked all around this stupid fucking stop and ridden it to and from all hours of the day and nothing, the hell am I suppose to do?

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Alright I have found the hint completely incomprehensible and I can't seem to find a post about it. Status update on MC's book of faces page is "Someone are in bus stop front school" I have looked all around this stupid fucking stop and ridden it to and from all hours of the day and nothing, the hell am I suppose to do?
Got it, for some reason she only appeared on Monday, no indication of that though.

EdgehSpahMain

May 18, 2019
I'm stuck on a university quest where you need to "Attend History class" and when I do nothing happens. I'm guessing it's just bugged and that's that, but is there a fix maybe?

Reactions: monfernoss

iamkjay

May 1, 2017
Fuck me now i am in loop with the quest with Attend history classes. Once i attent the class it triggered the quest till you you have to speak with mrs turner in class room but when you attend the class its retriggered the quest from start. anyone can help me with this problem?
I've recommended a solution on the previous page

LARGOpl

Jun 5, 2017
Is anyone else stuck after the chemistry class,the teacher goes to the toilet and after that in Book of Faces it tells "focus on school quest" then "focus on Lucy quest" and "focus on Maria quest" but Maria doesn't have anything new ?

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes