CHACARITO

Nov 13, 2023
Hello, I am on the mission to "attend history class" but I enter class and the sequence is repeated and the game does not advance, I already have a grade of 10 in the class and I cannot do another mission because it tells me that the missions of the Martial institute. Will there be a patch or how is it solved in this case?

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone know similar games with a good amount of content?
+-
1)Manila Shaw 2)Lily of the Valley 3)Peasants Quest 4)A Struggle With Sin 5)Chronicles of Leridia 6)Claires Quest 7)Legend of Queen Opala 8)Noxian Nights 9)Roundscape 10)The Proteus Effect 11+12+13)( NLT Media )=Lust Epidemic+ Treasure of Nadia+ The Genesis Order....
There may be more of them , but these are the GAMES that are worth paying attention to... How good they are does NOT depend on the “list” -_-... just the first thing I remembered ^_^

Reactions: ganzback and Qazyz

Qazyz

Apr 18, 2023
+-
1)Manila Shaw 2)Lily of the Valley 3)Peasants Quest 4)A Struggle With Sin 5)Chronicles of Leridia 6)Claires Quest 7)Legend of Queen Opala 8)Noxian Nights 9)Roundscape 10)The Proteus Effect 11+12+13)( NLT Media )=Lust Epidemic+ Treasure of Nadia+ The Genesis Order....
There may be more of them , but these are the GAMES that are worth paying attention to... How good they are does NOT depend on the “list” -_-... just the first thing I remembered ^_^
I played almost all of these and they are indeed good, but do you know more where mc is a male?

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
Hello. I don't have the save right here. But I tell you that I always use the BOF (not a guide). Of course, I remember that at this point Warren should be waiting for me at school. The BOF doesn't specifically say Warren will be waiting for me. It just says: go to school. All the searches are complete (except Sandra's last scene that blocks the screen and the scenes of Jason and his Mother, since for some reason I go to her house in the afternoon and no one is there)
I've been going to school for a week and nothing happens. Could it be some mistake, or should I continue going to school until the BOF asks me otherwise?
Go to the director's office (also puzzled over this for a long time x)), and Jason's task will not be able to be completed because his files have been deleted, as I was told

arrozconpato

Jun 6, 2023
stuck in the history class loop, i tried the solution with the save (the save is before the wallet quest, not after) and the patchs for the bugs donw work, seems i have to wait for .96
Edit your save file with save editor and change the variable 18 value to 5

RogerGG

Jun 6, 2017
Edit your save file with save editor and change the variable 18 value to 5

i put it on 5, puts me back to rachel request to change her exam, but... tried some numbers, i change it to 48 (the variable 18) and now i can continue the story, it was a lot of trial and error, idk if this will work for someone else cause in some trys the game just got buggy af , but its worth trying

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: arrozconpato

lalos541

Mar 28, 2018
It's one of my favorite games but this version is too broken and I get stuck because some missions don't activate

May 27, 2020
Go to the director's office (also puzzled over this for a long time x)), and Jason's task will not be able to be completed because his files have been deleted, as I was told
No, It doesnt work man, in her office there is nothing for me to do, and its supposed to start on his own, somithing needs to be triggered the moment you put a foot in the school, otherwise is broken, if someone have a clean save the moment you get this mission pls give post it here.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes